-
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
What can I say? When ya got it, ya got it, and she's got it.
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
I like eet.
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
Liek I said, the second one is hot. No, gorgeous. Yes, thats the word.
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Valin said south because thats where I thought the Elven camp would be. Maybe we had a mis communication. Oh well. Heh. "Turning them into elves" That was not my ...
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
Oh, here's a picture of what Carmenia's hair actually looks like, though perhaps it's a bit longer... THE GIRL WITH THE HAIR IS NOT CARMENIA. No, but she's hot, though. ...
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Don't pretend that you don't talk like that. I know you do.
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Do whatever man. Its you're post. I'm just rollin' with the punches here.
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Valin is for Valin. He is only using the Human army because they are closer, and thus more convienient, than other troops.
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Well, see the way I saw it is this: This just adds fuel to the fire, as there is even more for her to consider now.
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Well, its posted guys, Trust me. I think its good. But, if its really that bad, I can delete it.
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Valin lay awake on his bunk in the officers quarters, although he pretended to sleep. He say Carmenia enter--he also knew where she came from and what had happened, as ...
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Priss, I have an idea that would involve basically Valin confronting Carmenia (the idea behind it being he sees her, and watches/follows her for whatever reason, and sees/knows what happens) ...
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Its not *HIS* anything.
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Do it. I like a little internal conflict.
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
I wouldn't mind. Infact, I thought from the beginning that wood warping=lame. But I figured if you wanted it, you could probably make it cool. As far as suggestions: She ...
Feb 5, 2007
