-
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
I feel that Valin, experienced at the life of a rouge, (thus, good at searching dead bodies for important things) shoudl find few key things when searching the bodies of ...
Feb 21, 2007 -
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
why not?
Feb 17, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
I dont like the whole "Elves give birth magically and thus are sterile" thing. Elves give birth normally. They have both genders, thus reproduce as any other species does.
Feb 15, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
I like it. And agree with Jenna and Jack.
Feb 14, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
same for me.
Feb 14, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Grif, I know what you're saying that large battles are harder to write, but: 1. They way we've been doing JIN thus far is more than able to handle the ...
Feb 14, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
I had the feeling that the battle in the cemetary would just be a sort of skirmish before the real battle. As there are only like 12, and Valin and ...
Feb 13, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Valin I had to give Seraph credit. He knew strategy. I'd have to discuss his knowledge with him at some point in the future. However, in the mean time, there ...
Feb 13, 2007 -
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
The Origin of the House of Norovir: It is said that the origin of the Elven lines dates back as far as earthen memory, as the Eternal Houses have laid ...
Feb 12, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Sounds kinda cool, but I kinda had the idea that the first conflict would be small skirshishes. This owuld leave it open to be able to have Valin Seraph and ...
Feb 12, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
It took Valin just as long, if not longer, to dress himself properly for battle with Becky's help than it would have taken him by himself. Everytime he gave her ...
Feb 11, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
(Its fine, its pretty much dead on) Valin was going on towards the barracks to put on his armor and get ready to leave camp, when the child-like creature came ...
Feb 11, 2007 -
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
w00t w00t!!!
Feb 9, 2007 -
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
All I can say is that when battle is met, I want Valin to take on Rio in single combat, and kill him (maybe capture). But in said fight I ...
Feb 9, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Yes....search your feelings...you know it to be true...
Feb 7, 2007
