User avatar

sabradan

  • Archive Re: The Jihadist

    I have to say, I don't like some of the rules (i.e. only you can be the terrorist--it might've been fun!, and that only YOU can kill people while in ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    I'm SO in on this. I can be any kind of force sensitive, depending on what is needed. But I call an orange saber.

    May 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Piracy Upon the Sea

    Name: James "Jack" McMannus Age: 27 Ship: In the market, as it were Alliegiance: Himself. But nominally, pirates. Description: He is a strapping 5'10, 180lbs. Lean, and muscular he would ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    "You're under arrest in connection with the death of General Harris!" the head guard had screamed as he and nine others charged towards the group. Valin smiled broadly, and drew ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    Valin sat in the dark corner of the tavern, drinking heavily. He felt somewhat relived, actually, at returning to his "roots" as a rogue, assassin and sell-sword. No one knew ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: E.A.G.L.E.S.

    I agree

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: E.A.G.L.E.S.

    Anyone interested in starting this up again, or a similar one?

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    As long as I can read it and add my two cents (or more) along the way. And make sure Valin stays as BAMF as ever, then you have my ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    It all happened so fast. One minute, Henry and I had found a panel, ready to open the chamber for one of the greatest discovieries of our time, and the ...

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Sure. If you don't mind.

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    I plan on posting, I've just been REALLY busy these past few weeks. I was gonna post today (after Dono's post, bc I had a cool idea) but once Jenna ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    *hums the indiana jones themesong*

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Sorry for the rubbish post, but I thought I better post something. Remember the Indiana Jones joke we had in the chatroom? I'm setting it up, haha. We just need ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Valin This was our territory. Henry's and mine, that is. It wasn't that we actually owned it, in that sense, but in the sense that we, having been rogues either ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Valin: Henry wen't to go grab something of one of the dead bodies he had killed earlier. As he raced to grab something off the body, I rumaged over the ...

    Feb 24, 2007


she slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew there was a lion among them.
— r.m. drake