User avatar

sabradan

  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    "It would be well of you to control your anger, Young one," Master Starweaver said, through the holo link to the knight's living quarters. "Most knights learn this as younglings, ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    ((Its about 2300 years before Anakin was born...w00t for the extended universe. To make it easy lets just say before episode I. As an add onto my character, he would ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Killers: A RPG

    ((Can we get the plot going, please? Anybody have any ideas who I should hit next?)) ((Oh, also, join the Star Wars RP))

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Killers: A RPG

    ((OOC: I like that last sentence, Racewind.))

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    [could you please expand your introductory post please, Fontroy?]

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Name: Vico Starweaver Age: 35 Race: Human Planet: Naboo Affiliation: Jedi Class: Master Lightsaber color: Orange Description: Tall. 6ft tall, black hair, steely grey eyes. Athletic build, even though

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Okay. pretty simple really. Standard rules (See other threads) Basic story line is this: There is a diplomatic mission (consisting of a few high-ranking politicians) have been murdered by a ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Defenders of Jiran (RPG)

    Thanks, that's a really good idea. But I've already planned his misty past, and decided that it would actually make someone more thick-skinned and unwilling to release emotions that to ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Killers: A RPG

    sweet. (OOC: My character is going to be a boodock-saints type vigilante, okay?) Sean stood outside the building, smoking. As he took in a drag, he glanced to his left ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Defenders of Jiran (RPG)

    Captain Jack McMannus was sitting at his favorite pub, with his favorite wench (We can say that, right?) for he frequented this island often, to rest his weary legs after ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Defenders of Jiran (RPG)

    I think I'll be temporarily aligned with the defenders for the sake of all the booty I can reap from the guilds. :)

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Defenders of Jiran (RPG)

    Can I be a Jedi? Just kidding. Character: Pirate Captain Jack McMannus Species: Human Age: 25 Gender: Male Special Abilities: expert seaman, very good swordsman Counter ability: drunkard, bad shot ...

    Sep 15, 2005


Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe.
— John Milton (Poet)