User avatar

sabradan

  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    ((My mistake, I thought you were Darth Vengeance)) Grif flew into Vico Starweaver with the aid of the force, and the two flew into a wall. With the aid of ...

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Master Starweaver was running into the bay where he had followed the sith. Grif Sylver was behind him. As they ran in to the cargo bay, they saw a Sith ...

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    ((just cuz you're not a jedi doesnt mean you have to or should quit the game, Fontroy))

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    ((The point of the matter is that English is his mother toungue. He should be writing and spelling better than I. He doesn't however, and English is my SECOND language)) ...

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    ((Run on sentences hurt my brain, Fontroy))

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    "This knowledge is most disturbing," Master Landu said, levelly. "But, as long as Orith did not teach you the Dark Side, we can trust you and your information, I believe" ...

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    ((Fontroy, please please please, use spell check and proper grammar. I don't care if you're scottish, or welsh, or whatever. You speak English. Use it correctly.))

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Master Landu spoke to Evgrisa, "What else have you learned from Darth Orith, young one?" he asked, cautiously. "Surely he did not take you as an apprentice?" He said, raising ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Master Starweaver spoke, "Darth Vengeance? Here? On Couruscant? And I didn't sense him? How can that be?" he asked, worried. His mind was racing, on all the possibilities of his ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    ((Welcome!)) Master Starweaver spoke again, saying, "Master Landu, I urge you take her information. It may prove very useful. Then, when you see her potential with force, you may wish ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Master Starweaver and Grif Sylver bowed their heads as they stood in the center of the council. "Greetings, Masters," He said. "Greetings, Master Starweaver, Young Sylver," said one of the ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    ((sorry, I've been busy)) Master Starweaver and Grif Skyler walked back towards where Evgrisa was standing. "Evgrisa, this is Grif Skyler. He was my padawan, until a few years ago," ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    ((Well, I dunno what I should do, I was waiting for Griffonkeepers' character, but it appears he has gone AWOL. Should I write both parts of the conversation, then?))

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Defenders of Jiran (RPG)

    "So, ya see, laddy, that you didn't do it alone!" Jack said, loudly and drunkenly. "And its a good thing, we helped you, too, isn't it? If we hadn't ye'd ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    "Is that all you know? Or is there more?" Vico asked, carefully. "This will greatly help the council in our task..." he was interrupted by a buzzing at the door. ...

    Sep 25, 2005


I say, in matters of the heart, treat yo' self.
— Donna, Parks & Rec