-
Re: The Four Treasures
(fine. As long as it gets done, eh?)
Jan 17, 2006 -
Re: The Four Treasures
(Im backstepping a bit) Valin: The Pollywug tried to weasel out of revealing his souirces, and dared to insult me, and say that I don't know what its like to ...
Jan 17, 2006 -
Re: The Four Treasures
Valin Norovir: I realized that the Bullywug was no more a thread than my left nipple. I sheathed my dagger, and hit him in the place where the dagger had ...
Jan 17, 2006 -
Re: The Four Treasures
Valin Norovir: "What did I do in the last few hours?" the Half-Blood asked me. I smiled, and chuckled, and said to him in Elvish (as I hoped he had ...
Jan 17, 2006 -
Re: The Four Treasures
Valin: ''Excellent. Then we are in agreement. We must plan this out, and fight not only with our might, but with our brains as well, as we are obviously facing ...
Jan 16, 2006 -
Re: The Four Treasures
(Okay, good) Valin: "Do not treat me as a common sell sword, Seraph. I am an Elven noble, whose throne has been usurped. And 'sneaking in shadows' as you put ...
Jan 15, 2006 -
Re: The Four Treasures
(Don't godmode my character, Fontroy. I don't like it) Valin Norovir: "So, while we're all swearing oaths, I suppose we should perhaps try and deduce this one nagging detail: Who ...
Jan 15, 2006 -
Re: The Four Treasures
When I heard what the half blood said, it made me chuckle, out of genuine humor. I found his slow-wittedness funny, as he sureley didn't get it from the Elven ...
Jan 15, 2006 -
Re: The Four Treasures
(Grif, I'd appreciate it if you didn't make my character out to be someone who he isn't. Making a few lines of dialogue here or there is fine, but my ...
Jan 15, 2006 -
Re: The Four Treasures
Valin Norovir: There were four of us at the table. Myself, a half-blood Paladin, not that I have any problem with half-bloods, mind you, its just, I found it odd. ...
Jan 14, 2006 -
Re: The Four Treasures
Full Name: Valin Norovir Gender: male Age: 458 (looks about 19...its the elvish equivalent) Birthplace: the elven stronghold of Tor Arcana Father's Name: ? (somebody help me with these) Mother's ...
Jan 12, 2006 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
As they approached the satellite dish, Master Starweaver engaged the cloaking device, as they docked into the starport. He also sent out a hyper-space signal from the ship to have ...
Dec 15, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
((sorry I've been gone. Busy with school and such)) Master Starweaver heard the speeder bikes before they arrived near enough to see. Then, he said to Grif Sylver "Grif, I ...
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Master Starweaver deactivated his lightsaber, and took the hood off of his head. His smirk turned into a huge grin, baring his teeth.
Nov 17, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
((Sorry I've been absent so long. Welcome to the newbies. And if you're not star wars literate, I too can help)) Master Starweaver was on Korriban, in the main city ...
Nov 16, 2005
