User avatar

sabradan

  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin: Seraph asked me if I had any great ideas. "Not really," I said. "I didn't think there would be this many" I added, as I brought my long sword's ...

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin: As Seraph told me to cover Dreznarden or whatever his name was with my bow, I pulled out the bow and loaded it with a good deal of relish. ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    ((Arvy, it is still night. Or at least I think it was)) Valin: Just before the assasins attacked, I said to Seraph and Alex, "See, I told you the Drow ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin: So, the half-blood did have some Elvish tendencies to him. He didn't sleep more than two hours, and I hadn't slept yet. I was not tired. The idea of ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    "A Drow is a Drow. There is no difference. They are all treacherous villains, and I don't trust him. I shant kill him....just yet, but I don't like him accompanying ...

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin: "This is not about LOOKS Croak," I said, perturbed. "Were you not paying attention to my history lesson? This is about the treachery of the Drow"

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin: Thaden tried to comfort me with his reasoning, and talking about the Sun Preist. However, he did not have Milennia of cultural memory of the treachery of the Drow. ...

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin Before the Drow left, and after he had called me "dethroned elf", I replied to him, again, in Elven, "Well I may be dethroned, but that will be restored. ...

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin Norovir: "A drunken, cowardly paladin of Lathander. I'm sure your father would be proud, Alexanta." Seraph had said to Alexanta, who had fainted onto the floor, drunk. I shook ...

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin Norovir: I shook my head. Seraph had passed out. By the way it took so much energy to heal this "Daniel" fellow, he was most likely not the kind ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    At that question, I turned my head, ever so slightly to Seraph, to see if he wanted me to acknowledge this, and come and join the "party". He didn't, and ...

    Jan 17, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin Norovir: When I walked into the tavern, Seraph made no indication that he knew me. Thus, I knew it was my job to do the same. I walked up ...

    Jan 17, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin Norovir: I was off, and I quickly got into the alleyway, far behind where the "eyes" were. They were eyes, but thanks to my night vision (all elves can ...

    Jan 17, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin Norovir: "No, you are very correct," I said, smiling. Whispering still in his ear, I added "Here, take this" and handed him a leather bag. It looked normal enough. ...

    Jan 17, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin Norovir: The frog kicked me. Damn him, and those frog legs, he kicked me. I would've shot him in the back with my bow, but I'd already wasted too ...

    Jan 17, 2006


sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous
— theromanticchemist