User avatar

sabradan

  • Archive Re: E.A.G.L.E.S.

    As all the other members of the team kept coming in and getting acquainted with their quarters, another chopper was disembarking on the pad. Kobi Shimoni disembarked from the chopper, ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Archive Re: E.A.G.L.E.S.

    OOC: Yeah, I know about the Tavor. I'm not a fan of bull-pups though.

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Archive Re: E.A.G.L.E.S.

    NAME: SSGT Kobi Shimoni AGE: 26 HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 6' even/210 lbs HAIR/EYES: black/brown PRIMARY MILITARY SPECIALTY: weapons SECONDARY MILITARY SPECIALTY: hand to hand combat PRIMARY WEAPON: Galil AR SEC

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Dragon-Slayers?

    Valin introduced himself in the Elven manner. "I am Valin Norovir. Of the Elven Stronghold or Tor Anroc. I am pleased to meet your acquaintance. You seem very well versed ...

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Dragon-Slayers?

    so post, Ari. My character is at a point where he can't do anything until others do.

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Archive Re: STAR WARS

    Another one???

    Mar 17, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Dragon-Slayers?

    Valin: I was watching all of this spectacle from inside the tavern. Ah, how the spirits, and warm fire was welcome in such a storm! But, alas, it was not ...

    Mar 10, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Dragon-Slayers?

    Full Name: Valin Norovir Gender: male Age: 458 (looks about 19...its the elvish equivalent) Birthplace: the elven stronghold of Tor Arcana Father's Name: ? (somebody help me with these) Mother's ...

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Dragon-Slayers?

    Can I use my Valin Norovir character?

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    There was a huge rucus in the Inn, and so I figured I had better get up. I saw the Drow grasping his neck, sucking air as if he were ...

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin Norovir: I woke up with a hangover. I was still in the copper dragon, my arms across a table, over what looked like a very high-stakes game of poker. ...

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin Norovir: I walked into the Copper Dragon, as I knew one of the men in the guild there. However, like all things, nothing is easy, especially gaining access to ...

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin Norovir: Croak departed from me before I could even speak to him. I wanted to apologize for my rash actions, and make things right. It seemed however, he wasn't ...

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin Norovir: The conversation stopped being interesting, and Drow stopped fighting us and amongst themselves. They weren't telling us anything of substance either, but Seraph had everything under co

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    "Don't even try to call your dumb dog," I said to her in the Ancient tounge. Continuing, I said, "I don't care about either of your personal problems, for I ...

    Jan 27, 2006


Think of all the beauty still left around you, and smile.
— Anne Frank