User avatar

sabradan

  • Archive Re: EAGLES Discussion

    I think it might be kinda cool if we had a rival service/force/team whatever that we dont exactly get along with that could provide some external "Freindly" conflict. Think Starship ...

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Archive Re: EAGLES Discussion

    I don't think Banks should escape because I don't want to spend the duration of the story book chasing some colombian cartel when there are terra-ists to kill.

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Archive Re: EAGLES Discussion

    Thats a better idea than SPEW

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Archive Re: EAGLES Discussion

    I don't know. I don't like how everything because YWS based. meh.

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Archive Re: EAGLES Discussion

    I agree. Although, I would kind of rather kill Banks.

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Archive Re: E.A.G.L.E.S.

    (OOC: Sergeant Kobi. heh. fyi Kobi is a first name) "Kobi here. Go ahead Holland" "Whats you're status?" Holland said, slightly irritably. "We just entered the central command center in ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Archive Re: E.A.G.L.E.S.

    (stepping back a teeny bit) As the others made way for their positions, Brewer, Kobi and Caldwell (OOC: Caldwell is with me, right?) quickly made their way to the right ...

    Dec 6, 2006
  • Archive Re: E.A.G.L.E.S.

    OOC: I didn't know what to do, so I tried to like, unite the stories. Obviously, I failed.

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Archive Re: E.A.G.L.E.S.

    As they all disembarked from the ruined jet, Kobi was already ready to go. He had put himself on point, his weapon drawn, cocked and "ready to rock" as they ...

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Archive Re: E.A.G.L.E.S.

    (somebody can godmode me for now. I don't really have much time to RP because finals are coming up and I'm on speech team. I'll try and think of something ...

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Archive Re: E.A.G.L.E.S.

    "That would be me," Kobi replied, walking up behind them, quickly closing stride. "I'm sorry, I haven't formally introduced myself to most of you. Staff Sergeant Kobi Shimoni, 93 Battalion ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Archive Re: E.A.G.L.E.S.

    OOC:I agree

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Archive Re: E.A.G.L.E.S.

    Kobi raised his hand. "Sir, what is the OPMOD of the mission?" he asked. Caldwell replied "Small Unit Assault and Inflitration. Any other questions?" "Yeah," Kobi said. "Who are group ...

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Archive Re: E.A.G.L.E.S.

    Kobi grabbed an apple out of the refrigerator in the Mess Hall where the others were congregating. He heard Pheonix say that all weapons needed to be ready in the ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Archive Re: E.A.G.L.E.S.

    (OOC: Could somebody post introducing themselves to me in the mess? I want to get going. but dont have the time to write out me walking into the mess and ...

    Oct 28, 2006


"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
— Albus Dumbledore