-
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
Aw... how cute. A mutiny. Anyway, I was thinking that my character was going to be a total smart ass. We have so many serious characters in this story that ...
Dec 17, 2006 -
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
Sab ... he was just trying to help Hunter develop a conflict for his character. A storybook is supposed to help us write, and in all honesty I'm on the ...
Dec 17, 2006 -
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
Grif, since when are you the boss of whats a "good" character? Maybe Hunter can play Seraph quite well, while still advancing story line, as a so-called "stagnant" character? I'm ...
Dec 16, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Valin already knew what way he had to go. He had to go left. The trees and grasses spoke to him and told him so. Also, the only other person ...
Dec 16, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Valin Norovir: I was fidgeting a lot in that stuffy old throne room, with that insufferable barbarian as a king, and that arrogant Master at Arms. Slowly, I inched over ...
Dec 14, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
If we're assuming Valin and Seraph know eac other, then it works. otherwise h would be very much hostile to Valin. yes.
Dec 14, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Well, except that Valin has never bowed before a king. He was a mere baby when his parents were killed and raised by his Aunt and Uncle and has for ...
Dec 14, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Valin Norovir "Ugh, why do we have to have all this bloody pomp and circumstance?" I thought to myself, trudging along flanked on one side by a "Kings' Own" Roayl ...
Dec 14, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Grif, I'm not sure how the plot you've posted would work for characters like Valin and Jack's (I forgot his characters' name)
Dec 13, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Sweet! Another rogue! This can get interesting!
Dec 13, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Full Name: Valin Norovir Gender: male Age: 458 (looks about 19...its the elvish equivalent) Birthplace: the elven stronghold of Tor Arcana Father's Name: ? (somebody help me with these) Mother's ...
Dec 12, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
yes.
Dec 12, 2006 -
Re: EAGLES Discussion
Sab needs to post, since Pros hasn't posted in here since about page 2. Sorry, I've been busy studying for finals. Hopefully I'll get to it today or tomorrow.
Dec 12, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
I liked everything in the old one, until Dynamo ruined it. Can I keep good ol' trusty Valin?
Dec 12, 2006 -
Re: The Four Treasures
yes. I do.
Dec 12, 2006
