-
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
DONT GO DONO! Seraph=the only person Valin trusts! (PM me privately for furhter discussion)
Dec 22, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North
(OOC: Hunter, I have been busy lately. I'll try and post tomorrow. If you want, either you or Grif may post for me until then)
Dec 22, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
The only problem I see is, the outside group isn't going to just try and lead them off course--my plan is to lead a bunch of small raids to draw ...
Dec 22, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North
(OOC: Sorry this post will be very short, but I don't really know what to write, just tryin' to advance dialogue) "Oh and by the way, Finn, I saw that ...
Dec 20, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Valin pulled Sirloaz over to the side and asked him a few very quick, very necessary questions. "How deep is teh forest, by your estimation?" Valin asked "Well, it gets ...
Dec 20, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
And the goose chase group goes through the forest?
Dec 19, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
I think we should go both strategically, and whose characters work well with/feed off of each others. So, for example, Valin would be a good candidate for the goose chase ...
Dec 19, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North
"Aye, that's so. I've been in constant training since I returned to Tor Arcana..." Valin trailed off suddenly, hesistating. Seraph had a look on his face that just screamed "Out ...
Dec 19, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
T'was just a joke. :D Not funny.
Dec 19, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
I say Ursa should lead. :P HOORAY NEPOTISM! No. Just no. There is no way in hell Valin would take orders from a lazy, bumbling bear. The only person in ...
Dec 18, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North
(Hunter you can God-mode me for now, I will post something tomorrow. For now, I am going to sleep)
Dec 18, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Well, I like it better than this one, but, 1. I don't think Valin would be one to run 2. I don't like the fact that the old ways are ...
Dec 18, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Well, I like it better than this one, but, 1. I don't think Valin would be one to run 2. I don't like the fact that the old ways are ...
Dec 17, 2006 -
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
Valin Norovir is an odd mix. He is the Heir to the throne of the elves, and his father was murdered when he was merely an infant, and his mother ...
Dec 17, 2006 -
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
You'll just have to wait and see. Just think kind of like a combination of Bender from Futurama and Bender from The Breakfast Club and that'll give you a rough ...
Dec 17, 2006
