User avatar

sabradan

  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Seraph has just revealed a power he has--the ability to drain the life of someone in order to heal himself. Details on that if you want it, or we can ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Valin, with his sharp eyes recognized immediately what had happened. It was the Markings of Bane. Bane would mark his chosen warriors with tattoos of this sort, that imbued the ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    *head/desk*

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    As they pulled Seraph's unconcious body from the rubble and once Finn had removed his armor and left, Carmenia and Valin began examining the wounds on his body. "A few ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Defenders of Jiran (RPG)

    Nope. It just died. Storybooks fade away when they're not posted in. Better to die out than fade away.

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    (OOC:So, overall, not much happened different from the original post except seraph saveed the captives? I will post tomorrow, after work, cuz I'm a little drunk right now)

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    They rode several minutes in silence after the wards. Valin stopped, signalling them to dismount. "Listen carefully. We're trying to draw the goblins away from the main group. So, the ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    I don't see how Valin's group can't go toe to toe with 50 goblins--theyer are 4 experienced warriors going up against an (Albeit rather large) mob of unskilled, brutish, barbarians. ...

    Dec 28, 2006
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Before your character was cut loose. Sab is going to clear up and fix his post; disregard it for now. Its already been done for almost a day. Lets just ...

    Dec 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    OOC: I agree with Jig, Sab. It all happens too fast. And I don't see how you could all kill 50 goblins. And then listen to some trees. And then ...

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread

    Oh whoops. Sure.

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    (Its okay, Priss, actually it helps my post) Valin Norovir: Alden's gem had some how lessened the ward. The only problem with that, however, was that now they would think ...

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    PLACEHOLDER! I have something I want to write in place here as soon as I'm done cleaning the house (in about an hour)

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: EAGLES Discussion

    So I come back from a decent sized absence and nothing's going on... Let's get goin. Ok, post something.

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: EAGLES Discussion

    Ok. Yeah we've been on delay for....various reasons.

    Dec 23, 2006


We are discreet sheep; we wait to see how the drove is going, and then go with the drove.
— Mark Twain