User avatar

sabradan

  • Archive Re: R.O.T.C: The Camp!

    "Hi. I'm Livi" a short girl with crazy dark brown hair said to Kobi as he went out to throw out the remains of him MRE the guard had given ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Treaty of Ten Systems: Preparations

    I'll give it a shot. I'll get you a profile soon.

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: R.O.T.C: The Camp!

    OOC:If someone could post noticing/introducing my character, that would be great, as it would enable me to actually "introduce" him, so to speak. Until someone mentions him, I have noting ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: R.O.T.C: The Camp!

    Kobi got out of the cab as the sun was setting behind him. The cab driver had been late picking him, and gotten stuck in traffic, making him extremely late ...

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: R.O.T.C: The Camp!

    Hey guys, sorry if I'm intruding on you're little storybook, but I was wondering if I could still join this storybook, looks like some fun. It especially looks like y'all ...

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    Valin It all happened so suddenly. All at once, Seraph had appeared with a host of demons at his side. No, this was not Seraph Belfast. Not the Seraph Belfast ...

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    agreed. here here!

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    Valin was at the head of the column, plodding forwards as fast as he could, when he noticed the group had begun to slow down. He kept marching forward, as ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mafiya

    What, no one wants to be Chinese? Name: Ho Jin Wang Age: 32 Hair color/eye color: bald (shaven, not natural), brown Build: "athletic" very strong, but not very muscular. Extremely ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Privileged Party-Crashers Discussion and Profiles

    well.....

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Privileged Party-Crashers Discussion and Profiles

    NAME: James (Jack) Finnigan AGE: 21 EDUCATION: Private schooling through highschool, taking time off before college "deciding what to do with [his] life" PARENT(S)/GUARDIAN(S): Henry Finnigan, Gabriel

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    Valin walked over to Dreffan. "Ok, you. Who are you?" Valin demanded. "You know who I am, Valn Norovir" he replied. "No, I do not, and I will not stand ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Eh, I guess I'll try it out for a bit. I can always quit, right? Name: Jack Townsohn Age: 17.5 Gender: M Year: 7 House: Gryffondor Wand: Oak, 14 inches, ...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: E.A.G.L.E.s Part II

    I agree.

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: E.A.G.L.E.s Part II

    Of course not. I didn't mention you? I could've sworn I did, haha.

    Jul 17, 2007


What is a poet? An unhappy person who hides deep anguish in his heart, but whose lips are so formed that when the sigh and cry pass through them, it sounds like lovely music.
— Søren Kierkegaard, Philosopher & Theologian