User avatar

sabradan

  • Writing Tips Re: question

    I was thinking about writing a story about the holocaust, focusing on one person and his experience (a la "My name is Asher Lev", Chaim Potok) but I don't know ...

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Research Re: American War of Independence (or Revolution ... )

    AP US History, eh, Mesh? Man, those were some good times. I could've gone in deeper, but I felt that Jack just wanted general overall history, not indepth histories of ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Research Re: American War of Independence (or Revolution ... )

    However, if you want answers in more plain English, here it goes: 1. Before the French and Indian war (when England won Canada) the colonies were left alone and werent ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: tips for journal-style?

    Ok, heres the deal: I want to write a short story about a kid that survives the holocaust/Warsaw ghetto uprising/whatever and survives it all and moves to israel and joins ...

    Jun 22, 2005


I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare