User avatar

sabradan

  • Writing Tips Re: Fluent In Spanish? I Need Help To Produce YWS Spanish

    I'm not fluent, but I know enough to get by, so I'll try to help when I can. I have had expericence with three different dialects of the language as ...

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Research Re: Toga Party

    Southern Illinois University-Carbondale. what what!

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Research Re: Toga Party

    AH, the heritage my (former) school graces the world with. Going there has given me the gift of carrying on that tradition!

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Research Re: Toga Party

    Animal House is based on real events at SIUC, you know.

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Inebriation

    PM me, Dusky.

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Help with Lyrics

    So, I want to write a song. Not just any song though. A good song, about the war in Lebanon, and I want to get my feelings/oppinions/etc out and expressed ...

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Research Re: Question on new story

    perhaps. Enlighten me further, if you would, please?

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Research Re: Question on new story

    Yeah, thats the whole problem. The Godfather=the quintissential mafia story. My idea is sorta like this/kinda cliche: -An orphaned Irish kid gets taken in by the Godfather, begins his life ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Research Re: Question on new story

    Ok, as all of you from the TSR probably well know, I am "Don Sabradani", Godfather of the CCF, Cabassi Crime Family, the writing Mafia. mwahaha. And I figured as ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: When men cry...

    I'd go along with what Dono and Gal are saying. Don't focus so much on the word, and rather just describe the physical act. Usually for me, when I cry, ...

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Research Re: The Great Gatsby

    remember: all the mentions of colors, mean something. Nothing is just there. EVERYTHING has a deeper meaning.

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Research Re: I need a subject for my journalism class! SOS!

    You need to give us more details about the assignment in order for us to help.

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Creating an Evil Character

    *Darth Vader voice* Well done, my son. Join Me, and we shall create evil characters together, and rule the entire galaxy!

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Research Re: The Holocaust

    I am your man "in the field" so to speak. Ask me a question, I have the answer. And actually, Fishr, Auschwitz is the most famous death camp, but more ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: question

    thanks both of you. The only problem with your idea Jack is 1. I was planning on loosely basing the main character of a freind of my grandmothers' who was ...

    Jan 8, 2006


Teach a man to fish, he eats for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, you eat for a day. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.
— Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)