-
Re: Character Conversations
"Yeah, sure...I guess," Ari says, "But why do you wanna leave? We're just in a contemplative lull..." He trails off. He reaches in his pocket and finds another cigarette, and ...
Sep 6, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Ari frowns. "Sorry mate, all empty," he says, apologetically.
Aug 19, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
"Yea, I lke the army. Don't look at me like I'm crazy...it's not bad. Ivy, I am 20 years old. How old are you?" Ari asks
Aug 11, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Ari shakes the canteen, and hears its empty. "Sorry Ivy, it's empty," Ari said. "Josh, I signed up for three more years, because I got promoted to Master Sergeant, and ...
Aug 11, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
"I don't know. She was a little angry that I signed up for another three years in the army, but I don't think she was THAT mad at me about ...
Aug 11, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
"Yeah," said Ari. "We've been going out for a year and a half. But, I think she wants to break up with me," he said, sadly.
Aug 11, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Ari looks at Emma, visibly hurt and confused. "Me? Why would I want anyone except for terrorists to die?" He asked, hurt. "Ah, well," he thought to himself, "Theres still ...
Aug 11, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Ari laughs so hard he almost chokes on his beer. "No, I'm not going to shoot anyone here. For someone whose lived here for four years, you sure don't know ...
Aug 9, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
"Okay, okay, no need to get ah...angry," Ari replied. "That would explain alot of why you act different than most people who live here. You aren't really immersed in the ...
Aug 8, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Ari smiles knowingly, and nods. "I think so, hold on," he says as he digs through the cooler. He couldn't find anything, so finally, he reached down at his belt ...
Aug 8, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Ari laughs so hard that beer almost comes out his nose. "Emma, you've been in this country for four years, and you still haven't realized that almost everything in this ...
Aug 6, 2005 -
Re: Eh... Orks...
Oooh, a Rokkit boy!
Aug 6, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
"Welcome, Emma to David's grotto," Ari said as he walked over to the beer he left and sat down and began to drink. He unslung his rifle and stood it ...
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
"Welcome, Emma to David's grotto. Here's where the party's at," he says in his best immitation of American Hip hop voice. He walks over to the CD player checks the ...
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
"Thats what everybody says," Ari says laughing. "C'mon, we're almost there. Just drop yourself through this hole here. Theres just sand at the bottom--it won't hurt," Ari says quickly before ...
Aug 5, 2005
