User avatar

sabradan

  • Poetry Discussion Re: who's/what's your fav poet or poetry

    Well there are a few I really like. Carl Sandburg, escpecially "I am the People, the Mob" which goes a little something like this: I AM the people -- the ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: The Basis of Friendship (Pic)

    Where did you get the codex thingy?

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Helo Drawing #1

    :O

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Genius Finally Revealed

    .......

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodlies

    well, maybe if you TOLD ME it was done in JU-LY I would have known it was a mordheim Dwarf Orc/Troll/Dragon/whatever slayer. bah.

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodlies

    D*** it surreal, you beat me to it! (well I thought the Dwarf has homage to the rereleased Dwarves for WHFB), two unknown guys (one doing karate), a High Elf, ...

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: I Internet You

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Elfwood Gallery

    I really liked the one you did called "Jun Jun". The coloring was very distinct (thats not the word I want, but I am having a brain fart right now)

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Self Portrait, please look! :D, i'll give you......socks..

    ITS AMAZINGLY LIFE LIKE!!! AWESOME JOB!!! The ONLY criticizm I have is that I can't tell the difference between the background, and the actual picture (i.e. you're hair) I can't ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dirk and his Squigs

    Why does he have a shield? Is it fer bashin' da big 'uns 'eads in?

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Bobo's pencils

    Whatever source I used to learn how to draw breasts must have done them large, because I can't seem to get them right at a normal size. I'm trying, though, ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Scan 003

    teach me how to draw people. PLEASE!

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beet's Portfolio

    I really like "A Soldier's tears". It reminds me of a peice I did a couple years back, on scratchboard. Did you/Do you know the subject, or is it just ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beet's Rare HP Fanart ;P

    I really like them alot, especially Lupin and Bella Lestrange. Personally, I always assumed/imagined/thought Tonks had really long hair, but maybe thats just me. My only real "criticism" is the ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Yeah, thanks," Ari said. He continued, "But I really wished she was" He stubbed out his cigarette and layed back on the bluff, his legs still dangling.

    Sep 20, 2005


i am neither a loose leaf nor do i like loose leafs. really, i am a piece of wide-ruled looseleaf paper.
— looseleaf