User avatar

sabradan

  • Art & Photography Re: "F" is for Freedom?

    Really good. Love the dark, heavy lines contrasting with the lighter red white and blue. I also like the choice of other media. Newspaper clippings work very well for peices ...

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Well, firstly, I wouldn't get to that point, because I don't get captured. If I were to get captured by, say, the British Provincial Office soldiers, I would say something ...

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes. And it comes in handy too, when operations require little or no actual voices, I can give signals through wistles and birdcalls Ari, Under the Desert Sky Do you ...

    Apr 9, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: A Diary of a Young Girl - Anne Frank

    She wanted to take her diary, change the plot around and sell it. So, while she was writing it, she didn't think, "Oh, I'm going to publish this diary." She ...

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Newsreels. Ari, from Under the Desert Sky Do you resent the government?

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Dan, my Beloved, I hate you. Shirah.

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    God died in Poland ...Ari, Under the Desert Sky Have you ever been a member of an underground movement?

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Dan, Why in God's Green Earth did you stop writing? I mean, sure, we never really had much idea of what kind of details were going to happen, but thats ...

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Hippie car!

    The only thing wrong with hippies is the pot smoking! I echo girlwhofateloves, by saying: "HEY! THATS NOT VERY NICE!" and not listening....lalalalalala

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Once. I was on a border-running mission, and we were recruiting people in the DP camps in Cyprus. And this little girl, she was about four years old, was crying. ...

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Hippie car!

    Don't get me wrong...I love weed. And counterculture. Its just when you take it so far to the extent that hippies do that it gets stupid (I am no longer ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Hippie car!

    Damn hippies.... GET A JOB AND CUT YOUR HAIR, YOU POT-SMOKING HIPPIES!!!!

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Hippie car!

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: who's/what's your fav poet or poetry

    while it may seem egotistical and pretentious It doesn't. It's worth liking, and taking pride in. Really? Did you read it? Did you like it? He probably has, but even ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: who's/what's your fav poet or poetry

    while it may seem egotistical and pretentious It doesn't. It's worth liking, and taking pride in. Really? Did you read it? Did you like it?

    Mar 7, 2006


I have to ask. Does every question or statement regarding the quote generator end up in the quote generator?
— WeepingWisteria