User avatar

sabradan

  • Art & Photography Re: Bored

    Beautiful.

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photos

    Irish lad: Do not hijack threads. If you want to display your work, make your own thread for it.

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Heroic Ballads

    Thats kind of a lame example, but its a very typical heroic ballad "Style". Ballad of the Green Berets. Ballad of Billy the Kid

    Dec 26, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Some Photographs

    I think the second one (the one with the fog) and the second waterfall ones are the best. I think with a little bit of formal training, or at least ...

    Dec 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Natural Photography

    You really should be pleased with these, they are very good. The third one is probably my favorite/the best in my oppinion. The only critique I can really give to ...

    Dec 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White Photos

    Wow. Mad props for taking that in April at the Pier. Chicago is ridiculously rainy in April [I'd compare it to Seattle, honestly]. There can be a five day period ...

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White Photos

    The pictures from Poland of Aushcwitz-Birkenau are my favorite... so chilling. The ferris wheel, I like that one also, it is at a great angle. Haha, yeah, it was hard ...

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White Photos

    I love the navy pier picture! That's a awesome picture right often the weather is horrible at the pier in Chicago and you can't get a very good picture. I ...

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White Photos

    Hi! As some of you may know, I am an amateur photographer (I prefer B/W) and I want to eventaully publish a book on photography/of my photos. All of these ...

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "No one. All the people that would matter would be there to witness my death" -Ari Do you have any regrets of your life?

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photos

    Most of them are good as far as snapshots go, but you really need to work on composition, and also lighting/busyness. The best one on here was number 2, it ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: An open door

    I like it. The composition is beautiful. Very standard, good and time-tested/tried and true. Meaning, its not very originial/experimental in its composition, but its okay because you're going with som

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: The things I do at work...

    In the first one, the legs seem unproportional compared to the arms. They look way too "fat" when the arms are so skinny. Also the leg sticking out on the ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Exodus by Leon Uris (great book) as well as Tao Te Ching (Dao De Jing) by Lao Tzu and The Jewish War by Josephus off and on. I just finished ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Bjorn's Doodles and Such

    I like Pizza ninja.

    Oct 6, 2006


Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
— Søren Kierkegaard