User avatar

sabradan

  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    I like the third one. Good panorama shot, and nice use of B/W with limited light situation (fog). The first one is just your stereotypical touristy skyscape picture, and the ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Table Rock Photography

    I refuse to critique this until it is resized.

    May 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    "You can't fulfill your dreams unless you dare to risk it all" SSGT Mike "Mikey" Levin KIA Aita al-Shaab, Lebanon August 1, 2006 I can't really explain it, just knowing ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Highwind

    Oh my god! It's YWS-1 and YWS-2! Actually its YWS Highwing and CCF Belias. ;)

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Adventures in Photography

    same crit style as always. 1 on down. 1. I don't know about this one. The concept is pretty cool, but I just don't like it. Maybe its because its ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Alps Photography

    The first and third are really good. The others, well not so much. I'll get an "official" crit later.

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    12.7.1948 To my dearest parents, In the last few weeks, we have finally begun making headway in this war. We have more or less broken the arab forces, and the ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: "Emo" Poetry vs. Good Poetry

    Emo poems are what I like to call TTAP. Typical Teenage Angst Poetry. Not good. Good poetry is much harder to describe, so well, I'll just say its...not TTAP.

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Fand Does Photography *le gasp!*

    Alright Fandilocks. Good job for a first try! For someone who has never taken pictures/instruction or whatever before, these are quite good. I don't like to toot my own horn, ...

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: More photography!

    I too think its too busy. You should've chose either the branches or the berries not both. As it is, your focused on the berries and hte branches, while in ...

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Natural Photography

    Lol - why are we even debating this lol? Because I was reaaally reaaaally bored.

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Natural Photography

    Thankyou for all the praise. Not to nitpick, but I didn't praise, I constructivley critiqued. If we are nitpicking - il join in. I may not have been talking about ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Natural Photography

    Thankyou for all the praise. Not to nitpick, but I didn't praise, I constructivley critiqued.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: It's... Daniel!

    No it isn't Daniel. Its coloured squiggles in the vague shape of a boy. To be honest, I hate it and don't class this as art of any kind. Well... ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Brad Returns with Better Artwork (and more shame!)

    I like the second one because my countries' flag is featured prominently.

    Jan 3, 2007


Stupid risks make life worth living.
— Homer Simpson