User avatar

sabradan

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Pleased to meet you, Joe, Johanna," Ari said enthusiastically. "Where are you from? I know you aren't locals," Ari said smiling. Ari pulls the pack of Marlboros out of his ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "You guys aren't from around here are you," Ari asks, smiling slightly. "These beach parties are okay, but they usually get busted by eight o clock," he said to the ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    The dog kept shoving a stick into Ari's hand. As it did so, it noticed it wasn't a stray, as he'd originally thought. He noticed the collar. He moved his ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Ari put the picture back in his pocket, and kneeled down to play with the dog that was bounding towards him.

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: What's in a title?

    "Forget" makes me think of a story where somebody, for some reason, knows TOO MUCH, and they'd best fuhgeddaboutit haha, I had to do that, couldn't resist. Or else. Fuhgeddaboutit!

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Ok, I guess I'll join in. I take it we are all on this beach? Ari looks out on the late afternoon sun on the beach near Eilat, Israel. He ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    your mom is hot. or all your base are belong to us

    Jun 8, 2005


A ruler leads by example, not force.
— Sun Tzu