User avatar

sabradan

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Ok, guys and gals, were almost there," Ari says while climbing. He looks back over his shoulder to see the borderline drunken Ivy struggling with her climb. He turns over ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Ari notices the rest of the group is starting to catch up, so he turns around, and says over his shoulder "C'mon guys, this way," as he veers off the ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Well, you wanna tell me?" Ari asks slightly perturbed, but more embarrassed than anything. He unscrews the top of the whiskey bottle and takes a swig. "Ah, thanks. Thats some ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Hey, man, I forgot your name, sorry," Ari begins to the blonde haired boy. He continues, "Ya got anything left in there?" he too turns backwards, and slows his pace ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "If you guys wait for ten minutes more, I promise you the best swimming, and anything else this beach has to offer, you've ever had," he said proudly. He kept ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Good job, my freind. Very good job." Ari says euphorically, as he walks and the others follow him.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Depends on the kind," Ari says. "What kind were you able to nab?" He asks the kid. "Theres a little beach snack shop and 'grocer' down on the beach near ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Ari stops, and turns and sees the third addition to their little party. He stops and introduces himself. "Hi. The name's Ari. We were just gonna go down and have ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Sounds good to me, ahh....sorry, I forgot your name...," says Ari. He pauses for a moment and said, "wait a minute, I have the perfect idea, follow me." he said, ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Hey, don't worry about it. Most people here like American tourists. I do. They're pretty cool, usually. Even if when they try to speak Hebrew their accents are funny," Ari ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Hey. How's it going?" Ari says politely. He is getting bored, because this party is full of a bunch of stuck up businessmen and their families, mostly foreign. "So, I ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "So, Ivy, where are you from?" Ari asks, sure she's a tourist. "Me, I live 15 kilometers north of here, on Kibbutz Ketura." He takes another sip of the beer. ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Ari accepts the beer, and begins to drink. He thinks to himself, that the stalker guy, whoever he is, is really creepy and desperate. "You know the Knesset passed a ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Sure, I'll come. I'm always up for a party," Ari says. "But I don't understand. You're not going into the army? Aren't you a citizen? You know its mandatory for ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "You moved here four years ago, huh?" Ari asks. "I've never seen you around here before. I think theres a lot to do around here. When are you going to ...

    Aug 4, 2005


'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.'
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights