-
Re: Character Conversations
Ari shakes his head sadly as he helps her up the rock.
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Eh... Orks...
No it not the Warhammer people spell it with a k, an it not even a real word it made up. Actually, us warhammer people spell it two ways: fantasy ...
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Lollipop's Gallery!
They look great! I wish I could draw people/humanoids that welll!
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
"You're drunk, Emma. We went to David's Grotto to go swimming. Do you know about it? Most locals don't even know about it. Come on, lets go, I'll show you," ...
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
When they climbed down from the bluff, and onto the beach proper, Ari stopped for a minute, listening. Ivy came up behind him, and he motioned for her to stay ...
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
"Alright, lets go," Ari says, jumping up onto the rope ladder, and immediately scaling the first half of it in three quick steps. "I promise not to go TOO fast," ...
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
"Oh, hell, now I have to go find her. Did we leave anybody else behind?" Ari asked slightly perturbed. "Anybody else want to come with me?" Ari asked, hopefully putting ...
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
"Ah, don't worry, Ivy, I'm sure the party would've sucked anyway," Ari says stepping out of the water and grabbing a beer. "Hey, where's that Emma girl?" He asks.
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
"Thats brill, Ivy, Josh, did I use it right, brill?" Ari both says and asks at the same time. I went there once, with my family to visit a distant ...
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Ari comes swimming back into the grotto, a huge smile on his tan face, bordered by his scraggly beard. "So, you guys never did tell me where you're from. Ivy, ...
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Ari quickly dives under the water, and swims out of the grotto, into the open ocean. He screams at the top of his lungs a happy scream of exhiliration. "Elohim(G-d) ...
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
"Oh, thats coo-er, brill," Ari said as he reached the water line. "Here in Israel, we say 'sababa'," he said as he began to go deeper into the water.
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
"Brill? Whats brill?" Ari asked interested. He was always interested in finding ways to improve his english, and he thought that perhaps this was a word his teacher hadn't taught ...
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
As soon as people start dropping down, Ari moves to a far corner of the rock face wall, as he knows it well, and without feeling around for more than ...
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Ari finishes helping all the stragglers up, and he motions for everyone to follow him through a hole about 10 feet in diameter at the top of the rock outcrop. ...
Aug 5, 2005
