User avatar

sabradan

  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Sleep. What would you do if the government all of a sudden became very militant-facist (think Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini) and came and dragged your parents off in the middle of ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Seraph and Finn

    This is really cool, yo. The only thing is, Finn's arm (is that the thing below her hair, hanging down is?) looks really wierd, and I can't really tell what ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Sponson's Year of AP Independent Art

    A Beastman, Sponson? Seriously now...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    Jules, that's just ridiculous. Anyway, I just finished it in 6 hours. Tried to pace myself so I could savour it. There's some horrible sad moments, I came close to ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    My good friend, Harry Potter came out when I was in grade 4, and I do know they are easy to read. But the point I was getting across (this ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Shelter Skelter

    Told you B/W would be better.

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Shelter Skelter

    Let me start out by saying that for a first attempt, this is very good. Now, on to the critique! 1. While this pic has a lot of interesting individual ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Dan Sanders Photography take 2

    Howdy all. Okay, so I got a new camera, a DSLR. To be specific, a Fujifilm S1 Pro edition, for those who care/know. So I'm still learning how to use ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos: Cradle The Orb, Frame The Orb

    The second one is waaay too dark. The second one is pretty good. However, as far as the second one is concerned, while the composition is better than the first ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    I REALLY like your style.

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: shutterbutton.

    The third one is the best.

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Through The Lens Pt. 1

    Alright, by now you know how I go about critiquing photos so I shant waste your time. 1. It is pretty good, in terms of basic physics of photography. Everything ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Da Komic for Da Ladz!

    Very nice. Warhammer comics.

    May 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    w00t Canon DSLRS! Personally, I still think the second one is TOO busy (even for a purposely busy shot) but thats where we differ as artists. Good work. Take a ...

    May 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Table Rock Photography

    #1: This is pretty good, although, personally, I probably would have focused more on the flower, and blurred out hte background. (I don't know if you're using an SLR or ...

    May 29, 2007


maybe the backs are the stories we made along the way
— soundofmind