User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    I read it each time, and I still fail to see how legalizing marijuana will raise your taxes any more than they already are. If anything, it might lower them.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese socks vs. American socks

    Fine, we do occasionally agree. But not in this instance. Happy now?

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    Qi, I fail to see how people killing themselves off has anything to do with your, or my, tax dollars.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese socks vs. American socks

    Ok. I'll give you that. But other than that, no.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    I would not deny that to many, this may be the case, but that does not mean that it is because of the Marijuana, or that every person who treis ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese socks vs. American socks

    Qi, do I ever agree with you?

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    right, but its harder to transport it. it takes more work, and its easy to lose it. making it legal would mean that there would be no worries about transportation ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    just because Meth users started on weed doesn't mean that if we legalize weed we will somehow get so many more meth users, et al. The idea of a "Gateway ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Monologues--I need help!

    theres always the brides speach from kill bill 2. or oren ishii's speach in the first one. or you could recite the Koran in traditional arabic hyminal. I'm not sure ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    You could legalize marijuana and still make it illegal to sell in stores. Theres a difference between use and sales/production. And again, just because Meth users started on weed doesn't ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese socks vs. American socks

    no. Yes.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    Legalizing drugs would save us tax-payers tons of money (actually...right now I get my taxes returned to me since my income's low...except for maybe the good ones like social security, ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    Again, these things are not necisarily true of marijuana smokers. Meth addicts, maybe, but I am not saying legalize meth. And who said anything about giving them free medical treatment ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Monologues--I need help!

    Trust me, Gal. Good times, good times. Me and a couple freinds of mine did that in the variety show....good times, good times.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    Democracy isn't perfect. It's probably the best system around so far, but it's far from perfect. I think the masses can very easily be wrong. Right now, for example, they're ...

    Aug 5, 2005


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman