User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I miss my sister. Ten points and a cookie to whoever can tell which is Diana and which is me... I even got confused for a second on this one.. ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    *twitches* Thanks for the info, Dan. Troy's a playa! Go you... :wink: It was pretty funny. I probably just didn't give it justice....

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Fontroy rakin in the ladies *plays porn music* dude, theres like a 70% girl to guy ratio there. awwwesome That reminds me of that one Family Guy episode, when Brian ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Teens Kicked out of Ball Game For "offensive" Shir

    Yes

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese socks vs. American socks

    No, you and I both know the communists don't have the fiscal opportunity to develop the ability to fabricate such lies!

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    It never says that. It never says anything like that. If the government decides that as part of its duty to protect its people includes protecting idiots from themselves, then ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Why do YOU write?

    Because I can Because the blank page is there

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Teens Kicked out of Ball Game For "offensive" Shir

    Isn't it nice to be a smartass? I think it is. Normally, I would agree with you, but I don't want to screw up my record.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: This is way funny

    I LOVE NUMA NUMA!

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    I did not give that quote in defense of the government, but in response to J. Wilder's comment. I agreed with with him through my own words, and with a ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    I do think we should help people who make bad decisions... As for DARE, I can't know if they've ever stopped anybody, but I wouldn't be surprised if they haven't, ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    I would not deny that to many, this may be the case, but that does not mean that it is because of the Marijuana, or that every person who treis ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese socks vs. American socks

    Fine. No, you liar! You and I both know that you and I agreeing on the fact that we both like Full Metal Jacket is just a fabrication of the ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    that wont do any good. Punishment is not a deterrent for crime. its just a punishment. Tell that to the Saudis.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    But stealing IS illegal. We're not saying we should legalize stealing, just drugs. Thank you, J. I'm not saying legalize all the bad by products that some stoners may pick ...

    Aug 5, 2005


I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?
— Homer Simpson