User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Peter Jennings Dead

    Discuss.

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    I have multiple "hometowns" I live in a small town called Wheeling, Illinois, famous for its restaurants. Here is my High School (I could find a better pic of the ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Has anybody thought that MAYBE, just MAYBE both could be true? Both Intelligent Design, AND evolution? After all, we don't know how long a DAY is to G-d, so, therefore, ...

    Aug 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's On Your iPod?

    I don't have an iPod.

    Aug 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Snow patrol vs The Mighty Mighty Boss Tones

    Aug 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Difference between BBC news and CNN news.

    It normally depends on what the article is about on who I trust the article from. Most things, I trust the BBC to be very journalistically ethical and just report ...

    Aug 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese socks vs. American socks

    Hmm....well, I do like guns....

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    Well, of course not, because that would, in essence, defeat the purpose.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    IN THE NAME OF, yes, but under control or authority of, no.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese socks vs. American socks

    But because they're communists, they lack the fiscal ability despite they're effort, to drive said wedge between us!

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    In some respects yes, but in others it can be done independent from the government.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    YAY!! Jack: Heehee, your hair seems to grow fast... Or is that just me? sabradan: Wow it looks hot in those pictures... and the frogpole looks so cute!! You are ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Me in Poland, walking out on the tracks of Auschwitz-Berkenau I'm on the far right, we're in Mitzpe Ramon, in the Negev Desert, waiting to repel a crater there called ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    So, Jack, where is it?

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Nice pictures Ari! You're the one on the left in the second pic. And you look great in that last one. I concur with the gentleman from Liverpool's statements. (Man, ...

    Aug 5, 2005


When life gives you lemons…take over YWS with fruits and vegetables!!!
— LemonescentAnt