User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Is anyone here a Pentecostal?

    [Sab, I'm sorry but I'm just doing my job. I'd appreciate it if you would respect my changes. As you know, swearing is not allowed except in submitted works and ...

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is anyone here a Pentecostal?

    Branden, stop being such an a**. What is a Pentecostal, anyway?

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I love to draw but can't draw people for the life of me. G-d I wish I could, though. I'm so jealous. Last summer, in Washington DC:

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Goth'O'Matic

    Heaven Shunned Slender beams of radiance enter this darkened church as I kneel, always lost, always a slave, frozen here, waiting. Robed forms wrought in panes of glass loom as ...

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Goth'O'Matic

    untitled what have you ruined? a shadow of betrayal as perceptions bleed. once we drank of innocence, untainted and childlike, but your love died. a hateful throng of blood - ...

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Ari, you look hawt. Oh, man, thats probably very wrong, seeing as you're only 15, and I'm 18. But meh, whatever. In this pic, I'm putting a sand/water mix paste ...

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Anybody Want A Critique? (Sam style!)

    Thanks.

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Anything is viable. Darwin used the Strong Anthropomorphic Principle to guide his theory: that is, 'look at how perfect everything is! the earth must have been created for us!' Which ...

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Indian Names

    It may not have been the redskinds (i gave her the example) but i know there was a team a few years ago that was forced to change their name. ...

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    I still want somebody, from either side, to give me some concrete evidence as to why Evolution guided by the Hand of God is not a viable option.

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. I mean you guys.

    Until we meet again, I bid thee adeux.

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Write to express, not to impress.

    It is always good to have a large vocabulary. Besides, there are times when one must have a more formal and "educated" syntax and diction, therefore it must be good ...

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Tattoos

    Oh, I forgot to mention, one of my best freinds is going to an art college, and she is going to become a tatoo artist...she's really good. She's already got ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Tattoos

    I like them, but they are against Jewish law, and some people say that you can't be buried as a Jew with one. I dunno, maybe I'll get one, maybe ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The Who vs The Clash

    Aug 8, 2005


"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta