User avatar

sabradan

  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Funeral (or real)

    target is 17 c, but at target, the 6 pack is cheaper. There isn't a target in Carbondale. :cry: As for my "fantasy funeral" I know this: I want everyone ...

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Excited about going back to school

    well, I started college last week. w00t. I am taking 15.0 credit hours. Lets see here: Math 113 Plants and Society Anthropology 104 Film History and Analysis Intro to American ...

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Gas

    $2.86 in Chicago, and in Carbondale (350 miles south, where I go to college), its a "much cheaper" 2.58 a gallon... JEEZ...

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Funeral (or real)

    Mine would read "They never could convict him." Damn strait he'd say "he was a good man, mutha fuka!" And sab, dont support the evil, shop at target. But walmart ...

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Funeral (or real)

    Well, as a college student, I need wal mart to stay open, at least until im done with school, even if they are a corporate whore. Samuel L Jackson at ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Song at your funeral

    This is such a depressing thread. I refuse to have a funeral. When I die, I want a party with flowers and sweets and dancing and bright colours and loud ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: *gack*

    Did someone say destroying things....:D BOOM!

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gimme 5

    oink moo neeigh baaa chirp (I'm surprised nobody likes Carlos Mencia) Gimme five stupid laws

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gimme 5

    Harvard Princeton Stanford Yale Cornell Gimme five of your favorite comedians!

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Poll :)

    Hrrmm... Favorite Characters: Harry, Tonks, Hermione, all the Weasley kids Favorite Book: Half-blood prince and/or Goblet of Fire Most likely person to die: Neville, one of the Weasley's, Harry, Volde

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gimme 5

    White Sox Indians Reds Cardinals Yankees Gimme five of your favorite languages

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gimme 5

    End of the World A Beginners guide to Online forums The Real Hussein The Real Hussein II The Origins of the F word (A monty Python production) Gimme 5 of ...

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public, Private, or Home School.

    I'll go with Public school, even with all its faults, because it is what I know best, and even with all its shortcomings the lessons it teaches kids in the ...

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Difference between BBC news and CNN news.

    I wasn't. I wasn't even defending it, I was just pointing out that in terms of rhetoric that's the BBCs policy that's all. I don't always agree with it, the ...

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Difference between BBC news and CNN news.

    Sabradan, awww but that's because the BBC has a policy of being tottally impartial. They even refuse to call the London bus bombers terroists, they're called 'bus bombers'. It's interesting, ...

    Aug 17, 2005


Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
— Pablo Neruda