User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Biblical Contradictions

    Gal, the commandment "Thou shall not kill" in the Hebrew is actually "Thou shall not MURDER" and thus, in keeping with the Levitican tradition, it is not contradictory to kill ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Webzine

    I suppose so, - What you think about (insert political topic here) Just no fiction, i.e do your homework on whatever you are writing about. Thats what I thought, I ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Wedding (or real)

    sabradan, that sounds like a pretty expensive wedding ^_~ I guess, but the occasion is worth it. Besides, her parents are paying. :wink: Also, for the Chupah (wedding canopy) to ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Wedding (or real)

    Four and a half days of uniterrupted revelry and merriment for all. All you can eat buffets for three meals a day, five or six bands, and 12 unlimited bars. ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 6 Months to Live...

    I'm with Gal on this one. I'd figure out a way to not die. After all, as Woody Allen once said, "I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Webzine

    are these articles supposed to be editorial/oppinion pieces or news articles?

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Boondock Saints

    It is definately awesome. My freind here at college has it on his computer and we watched it friday. We will be watching it again, soon, as well. He has ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Boondock Saints

    I love this movie. What thinkest thou?

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Suggestive Adverts

    What the media's portraying is: Virginity is sooooo last season and You're a loser if your breasts aren't bigger than your head. No, not really. Well, not any moreso than ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Suggestive Adverts

    Sab, the problem arises when unrealistic expectations are introduced by the media and then indoctrinated into society at large. This is a huge problem, especially for women, in the states. ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Beatle Songs

    wow, this'll be a really long list: Eleanor Rigby Help Hey Jude Let it Be Yesterday I wanna hold your hand Paperback Writer Sgt. Peppers Lonely Heart's club band Penny ...

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Suggestive Adverts

    I don't really know what the problem is. They're going to learn about it soon enough anyway, why not take this as a chance to explain that sex and nudity, ...

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Question of the Day! (For all ages...)

    Yes it is. What is the temperature of Hell? (Qi, I'm looking at you to post that huge scientific explanation)

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: A Cause for Celebration?

    woo-hoo! Drinks all around! Break out the beer bong!

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!

    speaking of parties and drinking....last night I was SO drunk...hehe...twas fun. I'll have a rum and coke please, or a shot of smirnoff if you've got it.

    Aug 27, 2005


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman