User avatar

sabradan

  • Randomosity Re: *Waterboy impression* Veggietales is da devil!

    Meh...I love the hairbrush song...but I'd take violence and sex any day. :P (Hehe, just kidding) Me too! And I'm not kidding. See, I'd rather have my kids be aware ...

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Drugs

    enough to know why illegal drugs are illegal. Other than your hair brained conspiracy theories, which is also a lot more BS than any polatician would bother himself with. We've ...

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Jethro Tull fans?

    Yea, nay, maybe, and who the....? are all acceptable answers. Please give explanations. Discuss.

    Sep 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    Sep 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Drugs

    you just spouted more BS in that one run on sentnece than any polatician i have ever seen. You must not pay much attention to politics than, Qi.

    Sep 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Drugs

    There's a thing called the Social Contract, which means that Congress shall pass no law that directly endangers the lives of the people. But you and I both know that ...

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Knight Templars Honurary Souls or Satanic Being

    I think they were just normal people, just randomly stumbled upon the Temple of Solomon and whatnot...heck, I don't have any proof, but there isn't any other proof the other ...

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: A Cause for Celebration?

    I need a drink.

    Sep 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Intelligent Design is Amoral Philosiphy: Omaha World Herald

    Maybe, but it's still interessting to learn where we came from. It's natural human curiosity ;). Qi: I disagree with that artical. I think that ID is incorrect, but I ...

    Sep 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Intelligent Design is Amoral Philosiphy: Omaha World Herald

    I personally, believe in a combination of creationsim and evolution, which can best be explained as intelligent design, but Im not sure its really "ID" that I believe. Really, I ...

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Biblical Contradictions

    The men who wrote the bible? I think the more important question here is the men who translated the bible. King James, for example, basically re-wrote the thing. The early ...

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Affiliates?

    what happens is nate assignes all the possible affiliates numbers. Then he waits two weeks for bribes. If no bribes come, then he takes all the numbers, writes them on ...

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Boondock Saints

    That's not only a great popcorn action flick but makes you really think about vigilante justice and whether it can be justified or not. Which it can 8)

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: A Cause for Celebration?

    *stumbles in drunk carrying a case of smirnoff* HEY EVERYBODY!!!!! LOOK WHAT I FOUND!

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Boondock Saints

    Now you will recieve us! We do not ask for your poor or your hungry. We do not want your tired and sick. It is your corrupt we claim! It ...

    Aug 31, 2005


The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names.
— Chinese proverb