User avatar

sabradan

  • Randomosity Re: Why you DO love the DFA

    pretty much.

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Why you should love SPEW...

    *Sneaks in the back, looks around* *Hides in shadows* BANG BANG BANG *shoots Snoink* Thats a gift from Don Sabradani. *jumps in getaway car and speeds away.*

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Why You Should Love CCF

    Thats not very nice now, Crysi. And here we were, having a nice peace. Enjoying a nice meal, some good drink, and good music, and you have to go ruin ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Bye Everyone!

    Have a good trip Nate! Ah, I remember the Boy Scouts summercamps! I went to Owasapie, Napowan and Lakota. Ring any bells? Unfortunately, All I remember about the Scout Law ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Is anyone a hopeless romantic?

    I personally feel that if you regard yourself as a romantic you aren't one at all. :wink: Winner. That said, I think I may be, but then again, I may ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Dreamer's going to college!

    are you really 13?

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pirates of the Carribean 3

    Yeah....WHAT SCENE AT THE END OF THE CREDITS?

    May 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pirates of the Carribean 3

    I think the Pirate films, while still awesome are getting more and more rediculous. I mean, c'mon, a Pirate Brethren Council? and (unnamed character) becoming Pirate King? WTF. Overall though, ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Hate- Crimes

    I respect the homosexuals in my life, and I absolutely think it's wrong to harrass/verbally abuse them because of their lifestyle. However, I see nothing wrong with ministering to them, ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Hate- Crimes

    I'm not even going to touch this one...

    May 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: [edited to remove personal information][2]

    CHI TOWWWWWN!

    May 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: King Herod's tomb found?

    King Herod's tomb may have been found By STEVE WEIZMAN, Associated Press Writer 2 hours, 24 minutes ago JERUSALEM - An Israeli archaeologist on Tuesday said he has found remnants ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: C.S. Lewis

    Why is this in the debate forum?

    May 3, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?

    I think they're all valid points. But, ultimately, it's different for each case. Sure, the majority of kids will respond best to a smack, but that's not to say all ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?

    I'm sorry about the obvious bias of that website (I mean, the url is 'nospank' for cryin' out loud), but it's the only one I have immiediatly available. I could ...

    May 1, 2007


How can I be king of the world? Because I am king of rubbish. And rubbish is what the world is made of.
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane