User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Repelling in the Negev (Mitzpeh Ramon) Tzevet Arba Tamid B'Rosh! (Squad four, always ahead!) I think I showed these before, but I'm not sure....

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone in Debate?

    very cool...i did congress for the first time sat... sabradan-- did you ever go to nationals? Personally, I didn't, but there are members of my team who have. How do ...

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homesick

    Wait it out. My first week I was pretty lonely, but then you meet people and you just kinda accept and get used to it...

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone in Debate?

    I did congressional Debate in HS, and loved it. My team won State Championship 7 times in 10 years....:D

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ode to the Spell Checker

    LMAO!

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I have a job! Well, three jobs

    :shock: This is way too much. Nate? Being an intern for a politician? Awesome! I would so totally elect you, Nate. And OMG, you met David Horowitz? AWESOME! Wow... Yea ...

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    um, yeah, Kat's the biggest cam whore I know...beatrs out Ari and Crysi by far....this should be funny lol Thanks Hunter... watch out! I'll start posting pics of you! bwahaha... ...

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Discover Your Religion!

    Apparently I'm Islamic: You scored as Islam. Your beliefs are most similar to those of Islam. Do more research on Islam and possibly consider taking the shahadah and officially becoming ...

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I have a job! Well, three jobs

    AWESOME. Remember, its not WHAT you know, but WHO you know. I don't know if any of you know who David Horowitz is, but he is the editor/publisher of the ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm working!!! and you?

    I loved Chemistry...hehehe... My teacher was awesome. He's like, ok guys, today were gonna do "x" in a lab, and when were done with that, were going to play around ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: MUSIC FOR SAM! Mwahaha...

    If you're going the soundtrack route, I HIGHLY suggest the Boondock saints soundtrack. It rawks.

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Reviewers Wish They Could Say, but Don't.

    You're the author of Real Ultimate Power, aren't you? 1. Ninjas are mammals 2. Ninjas fight ALL THE TIME 3. The purpose of Ninjas is to flip out and kill ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Drugs

    1. I do not NEED to get high, I merely ENJOY it. 2. I never said I didn't like America, I like it fine enough, after my home country (of ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Discover Your Religion!

    I got... You scored as Judaism. Your views are closest to those of Judaism. If you are not a Jew, do more research on Judaism and possibly consider becoming one; ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    No, what Im saying is, Stop being a whiny little baby and be a man. So your girlfreind dumped you. Big deal. Go find a new woman, don't cry in ...

    Sep 8, 2005


The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx