User avatar

sabradan

  • Randomosity Re: Your "name"!

    Mine was stupid. I prefer the third way (the one Gal said) I'd be Benjamin Wall....

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    Sure, if it's gold eyeliner that you wish for at the end of the rainbow; usually the ladies can't wait for me, but I guess that isn't the case. No, ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homesick

    HUZZAH! (Thats such a great word) HUZZAH!

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    All my good pics are from army training last summer.... Its actually ME. You can see me, not surrounded by a bunch of other people! Mmm....sandwich.... Im preparing camoflauge (thats ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    you live in a sissy dorm!! private bedrooms and semi private washrooms?! I share a shower with the entire floor, there are 8 shower stalls, all draining to the same ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: My apology and resignation

    You've never offended ME, but since you've got spare time, read and crit my story? Links in the sig.

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What we'd like to see:

    I like that idea. Also a cool idea might be a forum for people just to throw around ideas or brainstorms and people can help each other flush them out ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    Usually age 18. Again, let me just say, I LOVE COLLEGE.

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Leadership

    Lotsa HE'S there, sab... Its a turn of phrase Gal....

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Yes, clouds. Puffy white things in the sky. Look kinda like this... Help any? ;) we don't have many of those in Israel during the summer. Just sun, sun, sun ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    How was my last post directed at Sab? Other then a sentence... My thoughts were on a well developed theory on celebrities and how they affect young adults. Since we ...

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Leadership

    I agree, Micah, at least on a major scale. I do think that most leaders in the world are still respected for who they are, but we are becoming more ...

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    CALM DOWN NOW!! Hunter, very nice! I like what you're wearing... *steals* And sabradan the weather looks nice! WHERE IS THE CLOUDS?! Clouds? :?

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    Monty Python and the Holy Grail Love that movie! I have seen it enough to have it almost memorized!

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homesick

    man, i never missed home. I couldn't have been happier to have it gone. No. but you probably had an adjustment period, no? To get used to doing EVERYTHING for ...

    Sep 12, 2005


i understand why roosters scream in the morning
— SpunkyMonkey