User avatar

sabradan

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why would you want to?

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    Qi-- What is a Kung Fu school? Do you mean like a day school that also teaches Kung Fu, or do you mean a dojo? Also, on an unrelated note, ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    You ladies do know that Billie Joe Armstrong and Johnny Depp are both happily married, right?

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Playlists

    Oh man, I have so many. I currently have to reorganize my itunes into lists again now, but when I'm done, I'll post em.

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Lyrics

    Bob Dylan is a musical Genius. And Jewish. w00t.

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Randomness

    I wish I were a Jedi.

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Lyrics

    Mitachat L'shamayim/Under the Sky By: David Broza Hebrew: Banu lechan mitachat lashamayim shnayim - k'mo zug einayim Yesh lanu zman mitachat hashamayim beinataim - anu od kan At va'ani (x3) ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    Wow, I want to get down with her tonight! *shamefully crawls out of the room* :oops: :oops: :oops: plays weird german techno that would fit in a porno film. AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Lyrics

    Signs is a great song... Yeled Rechov (Street Child) by: Subliminal and the Shadow (English Translation-it sounds better in Hebrew) This is a story about a child of the street ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Randomness

    I have a belly button....

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Discover Your Religion!

    You scored as Judaism. Your views are closest to those of Judaism. If you are not a Jew, do more research on Judaism and possibly consider becoming one; however, realize ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    I believe it exists, but I wouldn't get married to the first girl i dated or "loved"...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Not a lot. Sitting outside and smoking with my buds, I guess. Thats it.

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Will Crit Your Work!!!!

    I did PM a crit request, but I never got the crit....

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Dan: Get new pictures, boy! I think you've posted all those like three times, lol... Chevy: The hugeness of the picture only magnifies how totally gorgeous you are. Beautious. Noxious: ...

    Sep 14, 2005


No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf