User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: good film/bad film

    some of the "good" films that all heralded as "classics of cinematography" usually, as a general rule, suck. At least for the regular, movie going public, they do. Maybe their ...

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    You can't really tell, but thats me walking on the tracks at Auschwitz-Berkenau. :cry: Lighting candles at Majdanek The Candles. To borrow from Dr. King, "We shall overcome" BTW, Noxious, ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A simple request, all, please listen.

    I have to say something here. While Qi is not exactly the nicest person on this board, what he said, and how he reacted was completely within his rights. He ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Approaching The Singularity...

    Do you hate food? Its WHY do you hate food? And WHY do you hate America?

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The U.S.A

    Well, thats not America as a whole. George Bush just doesn't care about Black people. /sarcasm. sorta.

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Drugs

    It's starting to get banned totally in many places in America, even under medical supervision. Many conservatives argue that the doctors who give the patients marijuana have no clue what ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The U.S.A

    America rocks!

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A simple request, all, please listen.

    I cant believe I'm saying this but, I AGREE WITH QI! AAAAAAAARRRGH! Now I must go wash myself to cleanse the icky feeling from my skin.

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: storybooks/RPGs/Whateverthey're called now...

    "The Killers" is real fun, Ari. And of course, so is starwars, because, well theres Jedis.

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Oh my god becky!

    LMAO!

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Oh, my G*d

    Sounds rather vengeful to me. But I suppose that justice is also important, so I can't say I don't blame him or that I condemn him for anything. I can't ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Oh, my G*d

    Simon Wiesenthal, the famous Nazi hunter, and founder of the Weisenthal foundation, is dead at 96. :cry: Simon Wiesenthal: "The Conscience of the Holocaust, Dies in Vienna" at 96 Press ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: storybooks/RPGs/Whateverthey're called now...

    Why doesn't anyone join them anymore? They are awesomely fun, and we have made them very simple, rules-wise. There are 3 really good ones that just started, I suggest you ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Watching Boondock Saints Great Movie! I guess mine is being part of the board/planning committe of the SIU Hillel (Jewish campus group) as a freshman. w00t.

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    like a dojo, but not affiliated with karate. And just for the record, Karate gets you to about an orange belt in kung fu, and WuShu is sissy kung fu, ...

    Sep 20, 2005


If a story is in you, it has to come out.
— William Faulkner