User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?

    Well then, good for you. I applaud your willpower. For me, as long as you only have sex as part of a stable relationship, thats good enough. But again, good ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?

    And what, pray tell, is a "good success" for a 15 year old? Please tell me your not having sex... But lines are for tools. The only one that ever ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    I hate emo. It sucks and must die. It screams "oh, woe is me! Nobody understands my upper-middle class teenage problems! Oh no, my girlfreind of 2 weeks dumped me! ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?

    lines dont work....trust me.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The U.S.A

    I don't think this is the proper thread to really discuss this, but if you wish, create a thread and there all your questions will be answered.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The U.S.A

    Qi, You're dad served four terms in Nam? If so, he has my UTMOST respect. Anyway, I agree with you for the most part, except for this: "The draft is ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Hangin out with freinds and cleaning my dorm. I'm not down with the whole hating America (and Israel, too) and Britain (sometimes), thing period. Its not cool.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Honesty, not always the best policy.

    Case in point: A: Does this skirt make my butt look big? B: It's not very flattering on you. Here, try an alternative style/colour/size that might look better. I know ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Honesty, not always the best policy.

    I agree with ya on that one... Sheesh, have I suffered the wrath of a woman who I've given the truth to one too many times, to risk it again.....*shudders*

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Will Crit Your Work!!!!

    This is my latest work, and it could use some crits. Thanks. Don't forget Under the Desert Sky, though!!! Please and thank you.

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Mills is stalking me!

    That sounds like a good plan,Qi. I must try that.....

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A simple request, all, please listen.

    I was accepted to Bradley, which is a really good private Liberal Arts school, renowned for journalism, which is my major. But it costed too much, and the scholarship I ...

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Heh... I'm not going to comment, as it wouldn't be like me. All i'm going to say is... I wish I either didn't look like I was 11, or that ...

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: good film/bad film

    I too, will take acting and storyline over special effects anyday. The only thing I don't like are those "Artsy" films, that no one except that film students get. I ...

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    gossip. (I'm not usually that much of a yenta, honest!) erm.. well, oen of my classes :oops: and plotting to take over the world. no super ninja assian death squads, ...

    Sep 24, 2005


What's stopping you?
— David Mamet