User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I have new pics. I sincerely apologize for all the serious ugliness/fatness you are about to witness. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Me serving at volleyball Me ATTEMPTING to play DDR....but ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    Gal, you're right. I didn't see the link. If it really was that disgusting, you did the right thing. I thought, from the way it was stated, that it just ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    Gal, I'm not trying to pick a fight or anything, but well, ummm....If he didn't know or mean for it to contain the word gay in a derrogatory manner, well, ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The U.S.A

    Iraq and Afghanistan are two COMPLETELY different situations, whatsarashsaid. I'll run down the situations one by one, in no particular order: Afghanistan: Osama bin Laden used the Taliban-controlled

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Screenwriting

    Occasionally.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: sorry

    If they HAVENT? Thats weird....well, thats what I get for reading your work, I guess.....

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: My Critiquing List

    I have two stories I would really appreciate critiques of: One is called: Under the Desert Sky, and its in the "Other fiction" place. You might need to search for ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: sorry

    Snoink, As much as possible. And I said the short/longish story was long, because the original, before I edited it when I transferrred it to the computer/internet was like, 23 ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    Bobo: ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    roflmao Gal....

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Google Photo Game

    Dan Sanders: sabradan: two really small cat/lion things. They wouldn't show up when I clicked them. When separated to "sabra dan" I got this:

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: sorry

    Sorry I have to go about this, this way, but I have a few stories on here that I really like and want to work on, but nobody (or, well, ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    But I'm still looking forward to the dorms. Then I'll only have one roommate instead of two, and I won't be related to her! You hope....

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    For a variety of reasons, which I do not feel compelled to share, I'm leaving the site. I will be active at the Writer's Society, but YWS and I are ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Joe Garcia of Grateful Dead. But I'm just guessing.

    Sep 27, 2005


He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.
— Fredrich Nietzche (Philosopher)