User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Oh, my G*d

    *frowns* you have to look at it from the point of view of the Germans. Did they really have a choice? Wasn't it, to a great extent, brainwashing? Yeah, it ...

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rosh HaShannah, Jewish new year

    On this eve of Rosh HaShannah (Jewish New Year), I wish everyone to have a sweet and happy new year full of Joy and Happiness. SHANAH TOVAH UMETUKAH. To all ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: BWAHAHAHA

    And Qi did smite the wasp, with smiting powers granted from the LORD. And the wasp was smitten, and it never again was seen alive again. AMEN. eh, that kinda ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    It's Rosh HaShanna (a very important Jewish holiday) today/tomorrow, and I found a really old tape of my dad's. Its of a classic singer in contemporary Israeli classic music. I ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Laws In Your Country

    Hawk, what do you mean for "defence"?

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^ apparently doesnt like 1337 speak. haha.

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    MAZAL TOV! *breaks out liquour and celebrates random happy moment in strangers' life*

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: audition

    Good luck and G0d bless. Break a leg, as they say.

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    well, its quite simple really.... its a combination of style/lyrics (i.e. OMG MY GIRLFREIND DUMPED ME I WANNA DIE!!!!!) Type things, and that they are overall overly EMOtional, thus, emo. ...

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Laws In Your Country

    Illinois statues: Drinking/Consumption or purchase of Alcohol: 21 Cigs: 18 Driving: 16 Lotto: 18 Enjoyin a gentleman's club: 18 Well, um thats it, I think.... Israel Drinking/Consumption of or purchas

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Ari: What adjective, then, would you use to describe my large gut? But you.... wow.... Heres more of me:

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: "We are the knights who say NI!"

    Bobo, even if it were sacreligious, its all in good fun. They don't really mean it.... Every sperm is sacred, every sperm is great if a sperm is wasted, God ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Noxious, Thanks. And WOW.....:o.....

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Size Me!

    I watched it once in my debate class, and it was disgusting, although quite funny. "McGas" and "McNausious" (sp?) were my favorite parts of that movie. But I do still ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: "We are the knights who say NI!"

    Oh man, that is always great. I love it. Probably one of my favorite movies of all time. w00t. Sir-not-appearing-in-this-film Lets not forget the whole scene at the french castle: ...

    Oct 1, 2005


The very worst use of time is to do very well what need not be done at all.
— Benjamin Tregoe