-
Re: Boston SUCKS!
Still, I must conclude: The only team worth cheering for is the Chicago White Sox. Thank you. GO SOX!
Oct 7, 2005 -
Re: Modern Icons, who do you aspire to be?
Commie. ....just kidding. Kinda. Che Guevarra is kind of a good guy to idolize, if only for his ability to persuade the masses.
Oct 7, 2005 -
Re: Favorite YWS Member
Everyone who: a. listed me, or b.reviews my work, or c. is nice to me.
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: Boston SUCKS!
Well I have one thing to say: GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! (They're the best team in the world) HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!*pauses for breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Heh, yea Haze. I was just a *wee* bit confused. Lets just say I SUCK at DDR. hahaha. Nefer, thanks a lot! And the glasses look cute on you. You ...
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
Ummm.... Hanging out with Sam (girl) for a few hours, and making plans for later this week, early next week. Also, getting an A on my Anthropology midterm. GO ME!
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: Favorite YWS Member
Thanks Ari, glad to know *SOMEBODY* appreciates me....
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
mmmm....latkes. The White Sox won. Making plans with Sam.
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: Boston SUCKS!
I was worried today, for a little bit, I thought Boston was going to win tonight, but thanks to Takahido (sp?) Iguchi, we pulled through by one point. GO CHI ...
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: Do me a favour? Pleeeease...?
British study terms are too hard for me to understand. Sorry. :(
Oct 5, 2005 -
Re: Boston SUCKS!
The Red Sox obviously don't suck that bad if they're still in the league, ya know?? But to be honest with you, The Atlanta Braves is the baseball team ever. ...
Oct 5, 2005 -
Re: Boston SUCKS!
While I supported them as they kicked the tar out of the darn yankees, I am glad they lost to the white sox, my favorite team ever. GO WHITE SOX! ...
Oct 5, 2005 -
Re: league of willing reviewers
Dan Sanders any prose as well as poetry PM me with a link I focus more on imagery, diction and other literary aspects of writing. I am not so concerned ...
Oct 5, 2005 -
Re: Modern Icons, who do you aspire to be?
Isn't modern, but the classic cool. Humphrey Bogart, or James Dean.
Oct 4, 2005 -
Re: Oh, my G*d
Crysi, I'm sorry, really I am, but I just had to say something. I mean, she baisically came out and said that nazi hunters are bad, but nazis who murder ...
Oct 4, 2005
