-
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
5/10 I'm sure it means somehting to you, but to me its just kind of boring and blase. And seems very southern.
Jul 16, 2007 -
Re: I've adopted a llama
Is it cesar or Caesar? :lol: Friends, romans, countrymen, lend me your livestock.... :lol: No, its Cesar, with the "e con accento". Its Spanish. After all, Llamas are native to ...
Jul 16, 2007 -
Re: What's Your Religion?
Mormon, same thing as Christian, so... Have you ever seen the South Park episode on Mormons? Saddest part is it is, in fact, accurate, much like the Scientology episode. Which ...
Jul 14, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Lovin' the Blues Brothers shirt. "We're on a mission from God"
Jul 14, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Stay Black, Brotha.
Jul 10, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Yeah, airsoft is sweet. I used to have a battery powered Galil AR and a manual Uzi. But I sold em both.
Jun 29, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Because I, too, play paintball. When I can afford it. I ask because I don't know many women who play.
Jun 28, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Is that a paintball mask, priss?
Jun 28, 2007 -
Re: Why you should love SPEW...
And remeber, freedom is not free nor gotten through peaceful means.
Jun 27, 2007 -
Re: Why you should love SPEW...
But that is like extorsion. Threating to kill poor sweet little kittes unless everyone does as you say. the CCF perfers freedom. Crit or dont. Nothing will be harmed based ...
Jun 27, 2007 -
Re: Your passions?
Movies and Music, so you should never let me run lose with a credit card in the borders in Chicago. Those city prices'll kill you. My sister used to work ...
Jun 27, 2007 -
Re: Your passions?
PHOTOGRAPHY. History, philosophy. music. PHOTOGRAPHY. Cooking and food. working out. hiking. being outside. my dog. music. football (soccer). Rugby. American football. baseball. fire. Did I mention ph
Jun 27, 2007 -
Re: What's Your Religion?
Zionism. And the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. But I put Judaism because I am technically nominally Jewish religion. This isn't to say I'm athiest/agnostic...I beleve in God, I ...
Jun 27, 2007 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
^7/10... I know it's from a movie but I can't remember what one. You're too young to know what a martini glass is I dispute that- knowing what it is ...
Jun 26, 2007 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
1/10....You're too young to know what a martini glass is, first of all, second of all, only one thing should a martini glass be used for...drinking martinis. And sometimes, for ...
Jun 26, 2007
