User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Rules Meant To Be Broken?

    I think Nikki's real question was "what laws should be broken?", or "what is your opinion on gay marriage?" Then she should've said that. My view on breaking laws is ...

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: School fights

    Usually if people make fun of me, I'd just turn it into a joke instead of getting pissed off. Or maybe I'd make it sound threatening. Like if I was ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm bored

    Blow s**t up.

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm bored

    rob a bank

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is zero tolerance the answer??

    Umm...Zero tolerance is a tool of authouritarian governments who want to attempt to control society. Screw it. I do what I want. As Dr. King said, "If a law is ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: School fights

    I have, unfortunately been in many fights, for various reasons, all except one was self-defense. Usually they were because someone called me a "dirty Jewbag" or "Christ Killer" or, "Kike" ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Hahaha, Plebes. You guys have funny terms for your recruits. heh. Bye Ari. Now, repeat after me, "Hoo-ah!" See if you can shoot your sister's gun...:D

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Has anyone else...?

    I dont really watch tv. Not because I don't like it or whatever, but because I don't have one.

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Jack, you need to find a good Jewish yenta to force too much too good food down your throat. You are too skinny, as in, that can't be healthy!

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Tomb Stone Inscriptions

    "On my death, I bequeath to you this knowledge: The fact that life is hard, yet too soon passed"

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nationality

    So, you live in Bangladesh?

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nationality

    Whats Bengali?

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nationality

    Hehe! I'm a mutt! Mostly Jewish, but thats a religion, so I don't know. I refuse to say American. I REFUSE!! Yep, I have no heritage.. Bieng Jewish is also ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Its that time of year again....

    I don't know if I'd be able to do ample enough research on that topic....

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Its that time of year again....

    Alright guys, So I need to choose a topic for my Intro To American Government and Politics course. There really aren't any restrictions, so long as the topic is somehow ...

    Oct 11, 2005


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot