-
Re: GOD BE PRAISED!!!!
Chicago Cubs are my fave. Thats only because i went to see them play when i was in Chicago..got myself a keyring. XD. Should've gone to a Sox game. Sox ...
Oct 18, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Can't see em, Ari. Anyway, Crysi/Bobo, I wasn't angry with what Crysi or whatever, and I have noting against gay people. One of my really good freinds in this dorm ...
Oct 18, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
I'm taken, I'm taken, I'm taken... :P He's gay, He's gay, He's gay.....
Oct 18, 2005 -
Re: GOD BE PRAISED!!!!
If you don't like Baseball, I suggest you go repent for your sin immediately. hahaha.jk.
Oct 18, 2005 -
Re: Please read my work!!!
You have to read others' work and crit it before you post, preferrably. And DEFINATELY before people will crit your work. Sorry, its just proper netiquite.
Oct 18, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
I positive HE has a great time Ari. I know I would if I were in his situation. ;). Im sure you scared your dad too, if just a little. ...
Oct 18, 2005 -
Re: Tomb Stone Inscriptions
"Be Ashamed to die until you have won a victory for mankind"
Oct 17, 2005 -
Re: GOD BE PRAISED!!!!
Baseball
Oct 17, 2005 -
Re: GOD BE PRAISED!!!!
Yes, they do.
Oct 17, 2005 -
Re: Killer Paper Pile
Screw Martinis. LETS DO SHOTS!
Oct 17, 2005 -
Re: Killer Paper Pile
What? No guns? *Grabs miniaturized travel-armory, and brings it back to normal size* C'MON BOYS! GRAB A GUN! *grabs IMI Galil AR2, locks and loads* LETS DO IT!!!!!!
Oct 17, 2005 -
Re: GOD BE PRAISED!!!!
THE WHITE SOX ARE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES!!!!! FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 1919!
Oct 17, 2005 -
Re: GOD BE PRAISED!!!!
SOX WIN! SOX WIN! CHW:6 LAA:2 Final. Discuss.
Oct 17, 2005 -
Re: Are Rules Meant To Be Broken?
You can disagree all you want, Bobo, but that doesnt make you right. Dr Martin Luther King, Jr, once said (more or less, I cant remeber the full quote) "It ...
Oct 16, 2005 -
Re: Tomb Stone Inscriptions
I will have a 100-line epic poem proclaiming my glory to the generations to follow. :lol: :lol:
Oct 16, 2005
