User avatar

sabradan

  • Randomosity Re: martial arts

    Anybody here train in any of the martial arts? I know Qi teaches Kung Fu. I have been training in Shotokan karate for 10 years, and have dabbled in Okinowan, ...

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Da Tagz of Gork and Mork

    I was talking about warhammer in general. I like both personallly. It depends what mood im in...if I just wanna blow stuff up...I go 40k, if I want more tactics, ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: k

    Straight here. Grif, I disagree with your statement, however. I think that if you are confused as to what your sexuality is, you SHOULD be dating, to be exploring, so ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Da Tagz of Gork and Mork

    Its not. thats the point. this is the randomness forum. I decided I wanted to talk about Warhammer.

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Your idols(People you look up to)

    Yitzchak Rabin Mordechai Aneilewicz (pronounced Ahn-ee-ley-vich) David Ben-Gurion Golda Meir Now, since most of you haven't heard of all of these people, and at best, the majority of you have ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Da Tagz of Gork and Mork

    Warhammer is better. Thunder Hammers kill Orks dead. So to storm bolters. And.....

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: GOD BE PRAISED!!!!

    Like I've always said: If you root for the Yankees, you do not have a soul.

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Che who?

    I saw the movie motorcycle diaries and i loved it. I have Che for my Avie and I know who he is. Right now I am reading some of his ...

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: GOD BE PRAISED!!!!

    Yea, I know. My dad tried to get tickets....didn't exactly work, eh?

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Blue jean shorts boxers black "Holy Land Bikers" T-Shirt (Israeli Harley Davidson Tshirt) Naot Sandals

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    Lets see: 1. Hookah 2. Hanging out with Sam 3. Hillel

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: GOD BE PRAISED!!!!

    You are just lucky Guerrero was the silent bat throughout the post season... His average was .053 with only one RBI. I was going for the Yankees in the AL. ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Well, maybe an AMERICAN academy...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Oh ok, Ari. Why does the ARMY have a FISH for a mascot??? Brad, I like your tatoo and your dog is awesome!

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    steroid-filled fish?

    Oct 19, 2005


But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane