User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Sayings that are Funny, But True

    Happiness is like wetting your pants; everyone around you can tell but only YOU can feel the sensation. Actually that quote is adapted from one that went something like this: ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: South Park Sounds

    Its gets old after a while, so I only watch it once in a while. Especially since family guy is better. Anyway, its on late so that little kids don't ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: ATTN: Metalheads

    It was a good thing you said you knew all those bands aren't metal. I was going to say "YELLOWCARD AND B.E.P.s ARENT METAL!!!!" Plus, Yellowcard just sucks. To each ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Ultimate Sacrifice

    We often hear of people giving the "Ultimate Sacrifice" (aka dying) for their countries or their causes or ideologies. What are you're personal beliefs on these this? Would you die ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love of __________

    I would die for my beliefs and convictions, and my country, no question. Now, If writing were the only method or media source for me to express these things, then ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    I'm currently writing an article for JUF magazine (Jewish United Fund/Federation) about being Jewish on a University in the South. Carbondale Illinois may as well be Biloxi Mississippi for all ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    9/10 because it is very good, and chivalrous.

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Girls tease, A rant

    ZZAP, thats pretty funny. I think I might do the first part of your advice, but as for part two, well, I think I'll think of something more....me. Also, Griffin, ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    4/10 because....well its self degrading and YOU'VE NEVER SEEN THE BLUES BROTHERS!

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Girls tease, A rant

    Now, normally, I'm not one to post details of my private life, but I am just so very frustrated at the moment I need to vent to individuals I most ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    8/10...I like it! Mine is a movie refrence, I'll tell you that.

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: martial arts

    well, the dojo I used to be part of, we sparred a lot, and I was normally put up against older guys, so it was definately a challenge, for not ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    8/10 because it is, from what I can tell, true. Plus its funny too!

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Your idols(People you look up to)

    Steven Speilberg,Indianna Jones (don't laugh) You do know that Indiana Jones is one of the worst archaeologists ever, right? Even fictional though he may be.

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: martial arts

    ]Kendo, that's working with swords, yes? No, it means open hand, aka no weapons. Im learning kendo, and there are some basic weapons training but mainly hand/feet to hand/feet. Actually, ...

    Oct 25, 2005


We are all broken. That's how the light gets in.
— Ernest Hemingway