User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are there differences between Canadians and Americans?

    Canadians use the metric system and their dominated by ultra liberals. They seem less active in the foreign sphere than the U.S. If you sent a Canadian to America, we ...

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Mormons Christians?

    I have to say something on what Snoink said. Jews do not believe Jesus was a prophet, nor do we believe that if we follow his teachings we are closer ...

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating

    I thoroughly enjoy meat.

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Ultimate Sacrifice

    What is the ultimate sacrifice, per se? Your own life, your allies' lives, or life itself? I think the original post intended for one's own life, but someone also said ...

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Ultimate Sacrifice

    Well, I hope you wouldn't run. From what I know of you, Jack, which is admittedly little, I would assume you would do the right thing. ;)

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nazi Popstars (I think this is meant to be funny...)

    Don't you worry. One call to the Mossad (Israeli Intelligence--like the CIA or MI5, but better) and all this will be "sorted out"....:D Anyway, I'm 100% Jewish. Dark Hair, Dark ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Ultimate Sacrifice

    It's easier to say that you'd "die" for your country, but would you kill for your country? I'm not sure that I could. I'd like to say if people invaded ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Arvy, she's married.

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    From Boondock Saints: (After Rocco's girlfreind's cat gets shot with a .45) Connor McMannus: What the f*** just happened? Rocco: Is it dead? Thats such a great line. Also from ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Canada--Toronto Blue Jays won two years in the early 90s. And its broadcast to over 90 countries. They said so in the telecast.

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Ultimate Sacrifice

    I disagree. Being patriotic is a very important thing. You don't have to love the government (I sure don't) but being patriotic to your country....why WOULDN'T you?

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

    SOX WIN! SOX WIN! SOX WIN!!!!!!!! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 88 YEARS, THE CHICAGO WHITE SOX ARE CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!!!!!....AND WE SWEPT 'EM!!!! Discuss.

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Ultimate Sacrifice

    Mister Waffles, JennaFina, I'm sorry that I am about to say this, but I must. In my oppinion that is very selfish. People sacrificed their lives that you could be ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    9/10. It makes me think of the buns thing!! *giggles* Yes, he is one of the Blues Brothers. Yeesh. Don't worry, Sab, I'm a big fan too. I have a ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love of __________

    Then we obviously stop expressing, wed all be tailored to the harsh life as a monotone being with only one duty in life. To live. You all say that reality ...

    Oct 26, 2005


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain