-
Re: Religious Hatred
No sab, the dual citizenship does. I disagree. But then again, we never agree on anything, so it doesnt really matter. Gal, so you're saying that incitement to violence should ...
Nov 17, 2005 -
Re: Religious Hatred
And on the charge of me being a biggot, all I have to say is that I am far from a biggot. I may have personal qualms with the religion ...
Nov 17, 2005 -
Re: Religious Hatred
Fine, you wan me to use another example? No problem. It was just an example. Heres another: If a group of Jews wanted to plot to overthrow the United States ...
Nov 17, 2005 -
Re: Piecings and tattoos...
I have my left ear peirced once. I am thinking about getting a couple more, but only on the ear/eyebrow. In Israel, like pretty much every girl has their nose ...
Nov 17, 2005 -
Re: Religious Hatred
On Christmas--The early Catholic Church stole Yuletide traditions from the early pagans and found some way to "christianify" them to convert the pagans, and as can be evidenced by the ...
Nov 17, 2005 -
Re: The tables have turned (Men's rights, anyone?)
I dunno waffles, that might be kinda hard..... Basically, my thing is this: Equality and equilibrium of the sexes is good, even mixing traditional gender roles is good. As long ...
Nov 17, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
9/10 do walruses purr? 9/10 yes they do, and you'd know that if you'd watch "Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story"
Nov 1, 2005 -
Re: Magic: The Gathering
I used to play. A LOOOOOONG time ago. I think I might still have my decks, but I have since forgotten all the rules, and have no interest in re-learning.
Nov 1, 2005 -
Re: Happy Halloween!
I LOVE Halloween. Tis one of my favorite holidays. Along wiht the "Jewish Halloween", where you dress up and get really really really drunk. :D I am handing out candy ...
Oct 31, 2005 -
Re: Lick A Member!
This thread will soon deteriorate and be soo wrong, on sooo many levels.....
Oct 29, 2005 -
Re: Girls tease, A rant
Ooh I love to tease..... NOT NICE. :x
Oct 29, 2005 -
Re: Nazi Popstars (I think this is meant to be funny...)
I'm a gun maniac! If they hatew you, then too bad for them. If the pull a gun on you, blow their head off. Get my perspective a little better ...
Oct 29, 2005 -
Re: Happy Halloween!
I shall be going to many partoes and get all sorts of messed up. ;D. I shall also be dressed up, as Shaft. Can ya dig it?
Oct 29, 2005 -
Re: Nazi Popstars (I think this is meant to be funny...)
Wow didn't expect so many replies to it!! Hadn't read the lyrics yet but that stuff is >>>RANK
Oct 29, 2005 -
Re: Test
I liked the style and structure, but the imagery just wasn't there for me. Could you please try working on your diction perhaps?
Oct 29, 2005
