User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Hunter: Yeah, but the "six-pack" (HAH!) means zilch as soon as someone around 160 pounds (about 30 pounds more than me, now) shows up. SK: :) Ah, the but word ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: about a greek quote

    either Socrates or Plato. Not sure which one though.

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Thanksgiving Food?

    I like turkey. And this thing my mom makes....its got apples, cranberries oatmeal and brownsugar,

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Meets the Ordo Hereticus

    With the flamer, purify the unclean -We will purify

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Meets the Ordo Hereticus

    Im currently reading "Bleeding Chalice" definately a good read.

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Student Loans

    fafsa bases your loan on how much money your parents have, and are making. And assumes that they can live on white bread and mayonase while you're in college- that ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    Rap isn't music, but that doesn't make it any less good: it's poetry, I think. I don't like 'gansta' rap, no, but there are some types of rap I applaud ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Meets the Ordo Hereticus

    hahaha. I think only you, Jack, and I will appreciate that, though... DIE HERETICS!!!!!

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Today Is My 16th B-day

    Well, I guess its a good thing my dad sold my car when I went to college, isn't it?......just kidding... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religious Hatred

    You NEVER shoot a man with a bomb strapped to his chest. First off, it could be C4, in which case, you'll only set it off. Second off, he could ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Techie Gospel

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS GENIUS!!!!!!!!

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If YWS ever goes down for a long time....

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Capitol Dome (pictures!)

    Great shot of the National Mall

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Student Loans

    Is the government program's website, it will tell you some, but not necessarily good, information..

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religious Hatred

    Civil liberties are slowly being reduced after the 7/7 bombins in London. I guess that is as expected. But I refuse to believe ID cards will be anytning but expensive ...

    Nov 18, 2005


The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx