User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Peace or Freedom?

    Freedom.

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: For if you feel in need of love...

    I love your siggy.

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bill Brasky!!

    Bill Brasky masturbates with sandpaper! Bill Brasky eats pizza with pepperoni and bullets! TO BILL BRASKY!

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Clash/Ramones

    The Clash. Hands down.

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: !!

    OOGA BOOGA

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Antidepressants given too freely?

    Ah, America, one Nation under the influence. America is definitely far too over medicated, and a big percent of those medications are anti-depressants. Let's face it, we have a medication ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    OMG Zel you are so friggin insane. Rap originated in Jamaica. It is a style of its own. The blues, jazz, and rap are all styles that originated with primarily ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Thanksgiving Food?

    Ham, turkey and mashed potatoes...mmmm. (Potatoes: The vegetable from heaven) technically, potatoes aren't vegetables, they're starches.

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are there differences between Canadians and Americans?

    Rei (and other Canuks): Why do you hate America? (I'm being sarcastic) But seriously though. We are two different countries. In some ways, we are very similar, in others. very ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    I agree with Bobo, and Qi. Rap IS music, just most of its pretty bad. Although, I do like Kanye West (some of his songs are pretty good), Tupac and ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Antidepressants given too freely?

    more or less, yes. For example, I have a very slight case of clinical depression, and my doctor wanted me to see a shrink for it. The shrink didn't help ...

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Thou shalt not worship another Idol

    Fontroy, I think your thinking of the FIRST commandment. "I am the LORD your GOD, and thou shalt have no other gods before me"

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Your idols(People you look up to)

    From the political/philosophical side of things: Musically: - Al Stewart - the Eagles - Paul Simon - (there are so many more I like) YES! You have great taste in ...

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Outcasts?

    I'm an an extent, definately, Well....maybe not OUTCAST, per se, but more of just a weird dude. And as far as arabs/lebanese guys bieng stupid or not liking books, im ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The United States of Canada

    We wouldn't merge. Don't kid yourself. If canada and the united states were ever to become one, it would be the direct result of a hostile takeover. We'd invade/take over ...

    Nov 26, 2005


I’d heard he had started a fistfight in one of the seedier local taverns because someone had insisted on saying the word “utilize” instead of “use".
— Patrick Rothfuss, A Wise Man's Fear