User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    Brian, I wasn't angry. I was flustered because you and you're uber-christian cohorts are being arrogant and refusing to admit it. That was all. Personally, on the matter of Merry ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: NFL Picks

    DAAAAA BEEEEAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    I am a Christian. I find this entire situation a bit angering. Look in any major retailer's catalog, such as Target or Wal-Mart, and you will see what I am ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    I tend to lean toward Qi's opinion, thank you. Just because you don't agree, Brian, doesn't make it hateful. Furthermore, if you have a problem with Qi, please PM him ...

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    Qi, people are uninformed about music. So what else is new?

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: MySpace anyone?

    I have one, but if I tell y'all what it is, you will know stuff about me in the real world. But, since I doubt anyone really cares one way ...

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    No, the entire black culture is not like that. Even labelling it black isn't accurate. Lets say poverty stricken. Most project and government subsidized housing areas are affiliated with this ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: MySpace anyone?

    Surprise surprise there.

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Peace or Freedom?

    You're so optimistic, my love. I wish I had the faith in human kind that you do. Sarcasm aside, I think peace is possible, but the cost of peace is ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: For if you feel in need of love...

    I love Bubblewrapped because she's honest

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Thanksgiving Food?

    yes you do. *Waves hand Jedi style*

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: For if you feel in need of love...

    I love Mesh because she speaks Yiddish. But she needs to learn Hebrew...If not, DAS IST EIN SHANDA MESHELE!

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas Cards!

    wow, thats sweet. (in both meanings of the word, both slang and not). If I had the money for postage, I would SO do this too. But alas, I spend ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    It is a little disorienting having the horizons change like that, nevermind suddenly being completely submerged. The water was cold, which made it that much more fun. However, I did ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: When did you start doing THAT?

    I went to class.

    Dec 1, 2005


It's all a matter of perspective. Everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's.
— James